Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Venom Drive Physical Album (CD): Symphonic Bass

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ViperStar

We launched into the hardcore scene in Nov 14 to promote some lesser known, quality producers by releasing constant digital released via all good digital stores.

After more than a year since we started out, we need YOUR help to venture into something a little more...something you can touch, feel and add to your collection. The realm of the physical CDs.

We've handpicked 14 quality tracks from producers/DJs all over the globe. From the UK to USA, EU, Japan, Korea, Singapore and more...we've got them all!

Melodic, high energy, powerstomp, bass orientated or vocal hardcore...there's something for everyone!

Full Tracklist (14 UNMIXED tracks):
1. Alex BassJunkie & Brady - Piano Track
2. Dys7 - No Regrets (2015 Re-Work)
3. Ganar & ViperStar - I Feel You
4. Getty - Frontline
5. Kronex - The End Of Time
6. Lady Dubbz & ViperStar - Disco Nights
7. Mitomoro & Kishuni - Club Music
8. Nakura & Mitomoro - Wall Breaka
9. RedMoon & ViperStar - 3, 2, 1 RAVE
10. Relect - The Lion King
11. Seventhrun - Back Home
12. X-A7T & Camo ft. Nate Monoxide - Radio Radio (Doughboy Remix)
13. Zekk - On Your Side
14. Zeku Pointee - Sonic Overdrive

ORDER AT:
http://venomdrive.bigcartel.com/product/venom-drive-presents-symphonic-bass

AUD 25 (free shipping in Australia)
AUD 8 (P&P out of Australia)
ViperStar Clips:

trippnface dope dude; hope this pans out!

if i throw down it will be the biggest one; full back cat ftw :D
ViperStar
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
dope dude; hope this pans out!

if i throw down it will be the biggest one; full back cat ftw :D

Cheers dude!

ViperStar We're 20% there! Big ups to all thank supported this project so far!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/venomdrive/venom-drive-physical-album-symphonic-bass
ViperStar New tier with Venom Vault Vol 1 digital album added (10 unmixed tracks + DJ mix by T-K-V)!

22 days to go! 22% Funded! Artwork still WIP.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/venomdrive/venom-drive-physical-album-symphonic-bass
ViperStar 19 days left to the campaign and we're 35% funded!

Artwork (almost) finalized!

Digital tiers AND Physical + Digital bundle deals now available!

Edit: Main post edited with artwork.
ViperStar New mix from D-tor featuring quite a bit of tracks that is forthcoming to this album! Should help you decide if you're still thinking whether or not to pre-order (pledge) a copy!

43% funded with 14 days to go!

trippnface i feel like hardcore just doesnt get the proper promotion it deserves. this should take off i feel like, especially with so much shitty hardcore and big names doing nothing... i would hope alot of the memebers here would pitch for a project like this!
lurker I've gotta say those clips are pretty tempting. I'll have to get over Kickstarter not taking Paypal first. Should be like, one day tops. ;)
ViperStar They are indeed tempting!

To add a little temptation, we've added new tiers with bundles of 5 and 10 with some special rates if you've got some friends/family to give them to!

11 days left peeps! Get on it!
ViperStar 9 DAYS LEFT!

If you're still considering, listen to the clips above and decide!

ViperStar 7 days to go!

48% funded!
ViperStar 5 days left! 64% funded!

trippnface i threw down for some extra cd shit!!

let's make this happen!

i wonder if most support is coming from site members?

if not; HELLO ****ERS; BACK THIS WE NEED HARDCORE

is everyone here aware!?!?!?
ViperStar
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
i threw down for some extra cd shit!!

let's make this happen!

i wonder if most support is coming from site members?

if not; HELLO ****ERS; BACK THIS WE NEED HARDCORE

is everyone here aware!?!?!?

Wow thanks a lot for the support dude! Much appreciated! We're approx. 10 orders away from hitting the target! 79% funded with 4 days left!

ViperStar 55 hours left! Almost there!
trippnface definitely worth it; i dont even know why people are members here if they dont want to help ; pretty weird. i guess most people would rather talk about old hardcore; or hardcore that hasnt happened ; instead of supporting hardcore that is happening. if gammer or styles would repost something like this ; it would probably get funded just from people supporting it due to them posting it lol. what a scene.

also it is pretty ****ing obvious a certain amount of people dont check this sub forum; not allowing posts like this to feature there is absolutely stupid and 100% counter productive to ANY thing hardcore related. clearly there is SO much other important hardcore news! lol.

looks like this is going to make it regardless; shout outs to people that do instead of talk.
Impulse_Response I just pledged 91 AUD and I'm looking forward to it! I had two questions though, just out of curiosity.

1. Does the WAV pack include the release cover art?

2. I'm thinking about upgrading to the 100 AUD level to get 5 physical copies. If I do that, do I still get all of the digital releases and Venom Vault?

Thanks!
ViperStar
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
I just pledged 91 AUD and I'm looking forward to it! I had two questions though, just out of curiosity.

2. I'm thinking about upgrading to the 100 AUD level to get 5 physical copies. If I do that, do I still get all of the digital releases and Venom Vault?

Thanks!

Thanks for your pledge and with that, we made it!

1) Yeah I can send the cover art for the digitals.

2) Nope. The physical bulk tiers are at 20% discount (for 5) and 30% discount (for 10) + we're doing flat shipping rate to allow more people to get their hands on a copy (friends/family or whoever you're planning on giving them to).
ViperStar WE'VE HIT THE FUNDING TARGET!

THANKS TO ALL THAT SUPPORTED THE CAMPAIGN!

There might be a slight change in graphics due to an unresponsive graphics guy (which isn't very helpful when we need to include the names of backers before sending for pressing). This is inevitable and may potentially add another week or two to the delivery date but we'll try our best to get it out as fast as we can. Plan B is already ready should the need arise. We'll try to keep it similar to the current one seen here.

Final 30 hours!
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by ViperStar:

2) Nope. The physical bulk tiers are at 20% discount (for 5) and 30% discount (for 10) + we're doing flat shipping rate to allow more people to get their hands on a copy (friends/family or whoever you're planning on giving them to).

Cool, thanks for the quick response. I'm really looking forward to throwing this in my CD player.

ViperStar
quote:
quote:

Cool, thanks for the quick response. I'm really looking forward to throwing this in my CD player.

No worries mate :)
trippnface
quote:
I just pledged 91 AUD and I'm looking forward to it! I had two questions though, just out of curiosity.

Thanks!

pimp
trippnface
quote:
quote:
quote:

No worries mate :)

can i back a different tier as well hahahaha i want 31 wav tracks too lol

this is what happens when i have money for hardcore that never gets spent because there is no hardcore
ViperStar Thanks for all the support for our Kickstarter campaign!

Albums are now here and available for order! They'll be shipped out on the day the order comes in!

*ORDER AT*
http://venomdrive.bigcartel.com/product/venom-drive-presents-symphonic-bass

AUD 25 (free shipping in Australia)
AUD 8 (P&P out of Australia)
ViperStar Copies still available at http://venomdrive.bigcartel.com/product/venom-drive-presents-symphonic-bass !

Alternatively, if you're in Japan you can order from Guhroovy (http://j-core.biz/) as well :)

Thanks to all that supported the album so far! Do let us know what you think!
ViperStar If you have any issues with checkout don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] and we'll sort things out for you!

It took 1.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page