Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 [Video] Moron pulls full setup off the stage

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
arpz https://www.facebook.com/BPMBoost/videos/518469978351415/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Breeze must've been pissed! Discuss.
arpz Here's a gif for the facebook impaired

Elipton That made me laugh
Captain Triceps I laughed too but I would have been absolutely furious. The CDJ (or whatever) either skipped or caught the loop button - it would sound intentional to a listener at first but before long, obviously not. I've had similar things happen and it's not cool or funny at all, especially when it's your own gear.
That bloke must feel like a massive cunt after doing that, and rightly so.
DjZelous oh no i would have been raging. not too many get me mad these days, but if i was doing a gig and some dick head pulls something like this i personally would whoop his ass. i laughed pretty hard when i saw the security drag his ass out lol
Jaybee tbh I would of wanted to kick the guys ass if I was at this party. I feel bad for all of the people who had to call their night short and not see a full Breeze set because of this.

It seems like the venue got very chaotic and a lot of people I know of have posted they lost phones, wallets, gloves, etc
trippnface what in the flying **** ; is that douche having a bad trip or what?
Elipton Was it Breeze??

New favourite video.
latininxtc I would have done the same thing if Screwface was the next track coming up. How about playing more up to date tracks next time Breeze!

Seriously though, who was the guy who did this, was he an MC? If he's just some random douche then it surprises me security didn't take him off the stage as soon as he got on it. And I don't think he intentionally meant to bring down the set it looks like there was a wire caught on him and when he decided to try and crowdsurf (or that's what I think he was trying to do) he toom the set along with him. Either way, promoters remember his face so he can be blacklisted from entering any events in the UK.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I would have done the same thing if Screwface was the next track coming up. How about playing more up to date tracks next time Breeze!

Seriously though, who was the guy who did this, was he an MC? If he's just some random douche then it surprises me security didn't take him off the stage as soon as he got on it. And I don't think he intentionally meant to bring down the set it looks like there was a wire caught on him and when he decided to try and crowdsurf (or that's what I think he was trying to do) he toom the set along with him. Either way, promoters remember his face so he can be blacklisted from entering any events in the UK.

No, it actually looks like he was grabbing for the cables. You can clearly see before he starts jumping up that he bent down and had his hand right behind the mixer
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I would have done the same thing if Screwface was the next track coming up. How about playing more up to date tracks next time Breeze!

No, it actually looks like he was grabbing for the cables. You can clearly see before he starts jumping up that he bent down and had his hand right behind the mixer

I think I see it. But now I definitely see the security guard was pretty close to him he just didn't rush to get him off stage.
arpz I'm pretty sure he's just a random crowd member. It was posted on the KTRA facebook page and people were saying that he was a mess and probably had no idea where he was. Apparently it was at the end of the night and the crowd did the whole 'doo doo doo dah dah dah' thing.

No idea what would've been going through his head, but I can't stop watching the clip for some reason hahaha.
Elipton There are events where the DJ is on the same level as the ravers and they're just feet apart. I remember at an ILHB Scott Browns set-up was so close, Thumpa was using his phone torch to help Scott from the crowd. (Memory possibly very distorted).

Point is, these are usually very passive and down-to-earth events. If a security guard in that video ran up to the raver and spear-tackled him and started beating him up (flashback to the Prospect-Magaluf video), there'd be outrage.

The raver shouldn't have been up there, Breeze did well to remain patient and the raver was returning to the crowd when the security approached, it was just unlucky that he caught the cables. These things happen - thankfully rarely. I don't think a change in policy is necessary. I don't want to see Princess Diana-style security at raves whenever a fan becomes unruly.
Cyrax Funny to watch but would be not very funny if it was me playing or at a night I'd planned to go to for ages,

I know how that reads but I hold people to completely different standards to myself.
arpz Definitely agree it'd be shit, and it'd piss me off no end too.

Lucky it was at least at the end of the night (apparently)
Mickey Init Surely can't be the first time someone has pulled the plug on a Breeze set.

Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
I laughed too but I would have been absolutely furious. The CDJ (or whatever) either skipped or caught the loop button - it would sound intentional to a listener at first but before long, obviously not. I've had similar things happen and it's not cool or funny at all, especially when it's your own gear.
That bloke must feel like a massive cunt after doing that, and rightly so.

The new CDJs automatically loop the music when disconnected or the USB is removed. Pretty handy...
djDMS ...Which is pretty much what a Breeze set sounds like anyway ;-)
Jaybee My sources are telling me he got his ass kicked after the party.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Jaybee:
My sources are telling me he got his ass kicked after the party.

Bit harsh, especially after having his set cut short by that pillock.
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
My sources are telling me he got his ass kicked after the party.

Bit harsh, especially after having his set cut short by that pillock.

hahahah
Jaybee LOL!
I've also heard that he had to cough up the $1,000 he had in his pocket, but who knows what's raver talk and what's truth.
Who brings that much cash out anyway?
Captain Triceps
quote:
LOL!
I've also heard that he had to cough up the $1,000 he had in his pocket, but who knows what's raver talk and what's truth.
Who brings that much cash out anyway?

Perhaps he didn't bring that much with him...
Jaybee The word going around was that he had "that much cash on him". I think people on the event page put his profile on blast, too.
wong perhaps he earned it whilst at the rave
Elipton I'm reasonably certain that the raver wasn't robbed of $1000 and that insurance will probably pay for it all.
Jaybee At least they're not going to use 333 live anymore. I went there in 2014 for HTID, and it was still plagued with the same problems (lack of access to water or drinks because one person working the bar)
Mickey Init Maybe someone said, "Here mate, I'll give you $1000 if you go up there and..."
MC Deecee Surely the security guy pretty much caught the decks and mixer (pioneer ddj or xdj at a guess) then just let go of it, looks like the whole thing pretty much stopped moving and he'd got hold of it, then he just went ahh **** it and let go. Whatever happened it's shocking anyway, not good.
Elliott HAHAHA

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I guess the perpetrator of this particularly hilarious crime doesn't think much of modern hardcore either.

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page