Total online 2115
 Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Future State Hardcore V3 - Coming soon..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ken Masters Hi guys,

Most of you will know me for my love of free album projects through this very site, & as the title suggests, I have a new free Mixed & Unmixed album in the works! :)

Recently i've been rolling out more of these projects through my Future State Music label & at present i'm creating Vol 3 of the 'Future State Hardcore' digital album series. *pulls back the sheet to unveil the album cover*

Its also worth mentioning its not only free digital albums we're releasing. We've recently released a physical CD album with M-Project & his Terraform Music label called 'Nightfall'. Lots of great Upfront Hardcore on there, samples/purchase links on our soundcloud page, HU are stocking too :)

We're currently building another physical CD album with Haze & his Executive Records label. This project is well underway & we're looking at a February release. I cant announce much about it just yet but be sure to follow our social pages for updates.

If you're a producer or DJ, or maybe you'd like to get involved in our video projects & join the presenter team, get in touch :)

Future State Music Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7uZs87wlUTHCnAfk5IiSQ
Future State Music fb - https://www.facebook.com/Future-State-Music-766100100081242
Future State Music Soundcloud - https://www.soundcloud.com/future-state-music

Oh! One last thing, i've joined forces with another fellow hh.com dweller by the name of Influx, creating a new Hardcore production/dj duo called Future Shock. Check out what we've been up too!

Future Shock Soundcloud - https://www.soundcloud.com/futureshockgroup
Future Shock fb - https://www.facebook.com/futureshockband

Captain Triceps Buzzing, nice one. I'll have a proper look tomorrow.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Buzzing, nice one. I'll have a proper look tomorrow.

Pleasure to have you aboard cap'ain!
Smoogie How many tracks are you thinking of featuring?

I will have o check out your latest Soundcloud features
arpz Sweet! enjoyed the first two a lot, also enjoying some of the other content (youtube etc) you've been doing with FSM.

Trying to get the hang of producing myself, maybe something to submit by volume 5? :)
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Sweet! enjoyed the first two a lot, also enjoying some of the other content (youtube etc) you've been doing with FSM.

Trying to get the hang of producing myself, maybe something to submit by volume 5? :)

Glad you've been enjoying the youtube video features arpz :) its great to see the whole idea take off. I'm trying to bring the ravers of the world a little closer together through our various presenter teams & general show how hardcore is enjoyed around the world. Its a challenge but a unique idea :)

I hope the channel production videos will serve you well as you learn production mate.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
How many tracks are you thinking of featuring?

I always aim to have at least one unmixed disc but of the materials there I'll roll it out to a fifth disc :)
Ken Masters Just to be clear, I'm looking for producers to have their tracks featured on the unmixed disc first & foremost with the possibility of featuring on myself & Skinnys mix too.

This album will reach many, many thousand downloads throughout the world. Its a great opportunity to be part of :)
Captain Triceps Any limitations on styles or anything? Could I do, for example, 90s style happy hardcore, or break beat or anything?
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Any limitations on styles or anything? Could I do, for example, 90s style happy hardcore, or break beat or anything?

Anything at all mate, so long as its original. Bootlegs need not apply!

I love the freedom that these free albums give, the boundaries can be pushed without scaring those fragile customers away. Allows me to support more emerging talent too :)
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
quote:

I always aim to have at least one unmixed disc but of the materials there I'll roll it out to a fifth disc :)

5 discs? Wow your being quite generous this year!
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm aiming to release on Christmas day too. I know, just call me the Santa of Hardcore!
Smoogie
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm aiming to release on Christmas day too. I know, just call me the Santa of Hardcore!

So Santa is going to be having a busy Xmas this year then?
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So Santa is going to be having a busy Xmas this year then?

So he bloody well should be, he sits around scratching his hairy arse for the other 364 days of the year!
Ken Masters Its also worth mentioning its not only free digital albums we're releasing. We've recently released a physical CD album with M-Project & his Terraform Music label called 'Nightfall'. Lots of great Upfront Hardcore on there, samples/purchase links on our soundcloud page, HU are stocking too :)

We're currently building another physical CD album with Haze & his Executive Records label. This project is well underway & we're looking at a February release. I cant announce much about it just yet but be sure to follow our social pages for updates.

If you're a producer or DJ, or maybe you'd like to get involved in our video projects & join the presenter team, get in touch :)
Ken Masters Deadline for track submissions is 30th November :)
Elipton I'll see what I'm still sitting on and try and get something over to you
martinj1985 I have sent you a demo!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
I'll see what I'm still sitting on and try and get something over to you

Oh yes! This excites me :)
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:
I have sent you a demo!

Thanks Martin, I'll listen & respond asap :)
martinj1985
quote:
quote:
I have sent you a demo!

great :)
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:
I have sent you a demo!

The link in the email is dead. Can you please resend Martin? Thanks!
martinj1985
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I have sent you a demo!

The link in the email is dead. Can you please resend Martin? Thanks!

link reuploaded! :)
Ken Masters We're now rolling into the final weeks of the Comp & album submissions in general.

If you'd like to get involved let me know :)
Ken Masters We're now into the final week for album or competition track submissions!

Crack open the DAWs & haul ass! ;)
martinj1985 i hope i make it :P
Ken Masters
quote:
i hope i make it :P

All shall be revealed shortly ;)
Ken Masters Final day to submit tracks for the Production Comp peoples!
Sulphurik Any updates as to when the new album will be released?
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
Any updates as to when the new album will be released?

Early Feb sir :) followed closely by a brand new physical album from us at Future State Music & Hazes Executive Records...
trippnface
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
Any updates as to when the new album will be released?

Early Feb sir :) followed closely by a brand new physical album from us at Future State Music & Hazes Executive Records...

fuk yea!
martinj1985 Anymore news on this?
Ken Masters
quote:
Anymore news on this?

The unmixed discs are good to go, just a couple of the mixes that need finishing.

Its usually the other way round but there you have it! Wont be long :)
martinj1985 cool, looking forward to it ;)

It took 2.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page