Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Radio is gettin worse

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJSHINE when i first join happyhardcore.com i listen to the radio and luved it...they played gud tunes and gud mixes NOW it plays more hard house and techno sounding music ....i think it shud play more happy hardcore ..the old classic stuff and sum new stuff .
Write back wiv ur opionins because this is only mine and i thort i wud give it
Dj shine

Exhile I completely agree with you. Ive had a listen the last couple of days and i must admitt i didnt like it much. Its all hard dance and shit which im not too keen on.

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus
DJSHINE i am glad u agree with me .....i epected every1 to go agaisnt me on this ...but i think it sounds like hard trance more than happyhardcore.
Dj shine

fazza sorry but i got to disagree! the new radio is much better! do u listen to the rush hours on tsr? they play loads of different stuff!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"
Exhile Well i ent heard an awfull lot of it lately but what i have heard hasnt been great

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus
Dave Murray Sorry Guys, but my vote is with....Fazza, during the day the choons r ****ing mental, they play alot of stuff and its all good!!! Sorry Guys thats the way it is!

F00k i need a signature!
DJSHINE well every1 can have an opionin on this and thats urs and i think u have a point but i just think its to much hard trance and hard house ...i am listenint to it now and it is .
DJ shine

Exhile Actually theres some good tunes on there now for once. Quosh which i havnt heard on there for a while

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus
toxic It's always good to have a bit of variety.

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
silver We play loads of different stuff, but we can't keep playing the same old classic stuff over and over so we have to play new hardcore. The new hardcore sounds hard dancy and trancier, it is not happy chessy stuff...

In saying that I understand what you are saying and there are single and a few happy sets in there but if we played the same old stuff all the time I would get so many more complaints and everyone would tune out. I think you can understand that.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
KinokoBoy I'm with Silver. Besides I not only love Hardcore but I also love Hard Dance and Hard Trance.

Bring Hardcore to Upstate New York!!!!
ryg0r I completely agree. If you want cheese, either buy it at your supermarket, of get on your your [many] old CD's and put it on repeat.

-=[ryg0r]=-
Exhile Im not even on about the old stuff. I love the new stuff. Just think its maybe a bit too much of the sharkey and billy bunter style.

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus
atomicb silver, I dunno about everyone else but I'm talking more about this slow generic hard dance stuff.. and the awful tracks like XTC love 0_0

Me and comet counted 69 uses of the word f*** in it, and yet we can't swear in the chat, oh the irony :D

the general quality of the radio is good.. just there are some tracks which make me switch off :)

on the whole though, big improvement :)

DJ_Cosmic i dont no how u can say the radio is gettin worse im listin to it now and uc ant get betta hardcore!!!!!! i totaly dissagre this is the best radio staion eva

Cosmic-To Be The Best
tommo ^
Yeah,thats what he said,he said he liked it.
Dave you retard

Only jokin m8

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
adenosine I'm just kinda mad that i've been listening to this at work, and haven't heard one episode of totally sweet radio yet.

totally sweet radio made a low quality live365 stream worth listening to.

I never even got to hear eps 26 and 27... i was looking forward to those.

i_PostCnt++;
virus totally sweet radio will be back.. but not on DI.. talking / joking around is not allowed on DI, so our show got booted off..

Comet I have to admit that 70% of the reason I go online is because of TSR. I think it's funnier than Late Night with Conan 'O Brian!

-----------
"Cheez-It; Get your own box."
silver Not to worry TSR will still be around so it's all good :)

Check the radio section for the totally sweet channel :)

It took 1.47 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page