Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Who likes German Trance?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
©úrrëntP¤ð what's some your favourite tracks?, i like dj dean

Soren All the stuff off of Noom, tunnel trance, EDM, prole, etc that's at least 5 years old just "rocks the house" over all the garbage trance now a days. Stompin hard stacks, stabs, and acid!

"Sadness is a barnacle clinging to your bright boat. You won't let it sink your spirits if you'll only learn to float. We are all sea captains, sailing on life's rough seas. Come on you Magellan's, come with me I've got Pie; Happiness Pie."

sammypoohuk i like the stuff on psr (I am pretty sure it is a german label) MY fav track is dj spoke "Ignition"

..SaMmY..
Hee Hee Haa Haa

pacman hey someone else has felix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well.... good taste i say!

sammypooh: PSR and spoke are actually swiss - definately one of the best trance labels going at the moment though, top notch.

as far as german stuff goes, i really dig the harder stuff: tracid traxx, scot project, overdose, hennes & cold etc

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
fostino2000 the spaceflower label has a few good tunes on it, especially Ultimate - it's not a shame, and looving loop - listen to that fat bass.

dj shox German Hard Trance is quality.... Be it old or new

Favourtie tracks though would have to be Ravelab - "Seeing Is Believing" and Merlin & Energize - 'In My Mind'.

Ropa
quote:
Originally posted by fostino2000:
the spaceflower label has a few good tunes on it, especially Ultimate - it's not a shame, and looving loop - listen to that fat bass.

i ****in love them two tunes. i love danger by systema 3 and the yellow base, virtual experience and the escape by cocooma. their the nuts

Makina is the FUTURE
mcjutt i love the stuff by kai tracid he does awesome trance, but some of his stuff is a bitch 2 mix and also i like organ donors for their german sound, i want to produce stuff like that cos its my favourite style of trance and people wont slate u for being a commercial teeny bopper.

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
one_scatterd_lil_monk_e yeah hard german trance goes off... all the djs pacman said are unreal..

" tonight im jip travolta , im peter popper , im going to never never land with my chosen family, man. we're going to get more spaced out than neil armstong ever did."
JIP HUMAN TRAFFIC
dj_stey_iz_ere ive got a few german tunes dunno wot ther sayin like but ace tune

is any1 else on the same level
Stevie c German trance is better than their techno, wanna hear more geramn HHC!!

Your into the sound of Rebellion
Little_Leigh havent heard a lot, but what i have = F***ing awesome!
Where can i get more tracks from? Im to lazy to look for em...

It takes 1 tree to make 100 matches,
but only 1 match to burn 100 trees
Splix is dj jean the dude who made "the launch"?

<<<<<S>>>>>
<<<<<P>>>>>
<<<<<L>>>>>
<<<<<I>>>>>
<<<<<X>>>>>
dezmond Not much. It's all very dull and repetitive. There are a few good tunes coming out on blutonium but they can be pretty cheesy sometimes.

Italy has the edge now. So much quality stuff coming from those guys.

Pete is Everyone
Everyone is Pete
Pete is the One

Feel my Pain http://www.impactclub.com/dezmond.htm
farbwenz uh, german trance? okay, i think i could fill this thread...as i am german;)
first, hennes &cold isn't called german trance here;)
and "overdose", u mean this from DJ Tomcraft?
then, " wanna hear more geramn HHC!!" erm, when was the last german hhc tune released? u mean stuff like dune, das modul or blümchen? i wanna hear more of it, too,cause it would also be sold in germany(i hope)
"is dj jean the dude who made "the launch"?" dj dean's the one who made e.g. "play it hard", "balla nation" and "protect your ears"...never heard of"the launch"

and my favourite tracks:
mh, i'll do it tomorrow...

pishposh whats the difference between dutch, belgian and german trance? i like pulsedriver though i think he's dutch

farbwenz in fact, there is no difference, i think:)

Leelo1 german trance is proper ace
my favorite tune is any thing by The crow/Uberdruct
appart from the Chainsaw tune

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
Leelo1 oh n lab 4 aswell
Luv that nu Candyman tune

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
farbwenz k90 - chemical love
Don Diablo - Acceleration (Svenson & Gielen Remix)
blank and jones - summer sun(original mix)

pishposh i like Blank and Jones latest feat Robert Smith - A Forest

muff Trance is good, but it doesnt even come close to hardcore and drun&bass . they are da shit!

D Gwillim
djmischief i just got orange nights ep, dunno if its german though, all i know is thats its a **WAXA**

*MAKINA IS FOR LIFE*
dezmond
quote:
Originally posted by muff:
Trance is good, but it doesnt even come close to hardcore and drun&bass . they are da shit!

D Gwillim

As if! Drum n Bass is so dull these days. I could have a nap in some of the sets!

German Trance ain't to healthy these days either. If I had to pick a favourite though it would be between Trance & Acid and Acid Nightmare.

It's all about the Italians these days.

Pete is Everyone
Everyone is Pete
Pete is the One

Feel my Pain http://www.impactclub.com/dezmond.htm
virus Yah i LovE Tha SchranZ!

(only in real clubs)

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page