Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Slammin' Vinyl

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Event name: Slammin' Vinyl
Starts: 2003/12/31

Slammin Vinyl
Venue: The Sanctuary / The Fastrack, England, UK

*Slammin' Vinyl Hardcore - The Fastrack*
Scott Brown
Hixxy
DJ Sy
Brisk
Mark EG
Dougal
Breeze
Darren Styles
Kevin Energy
Topgroove

With MC's Storm, Whizzkid, Wotsee, Odyssey, Smiley.

*One Nation Drum n' Bass - The Sanctuary*
Andy C Midnight Set
DJ Hype
Nicky Blackmarket
Mampi Swift
Twisted Individual
Brockie
Hazard
Bryan Gee
DJ SS
Friction
Fluid

With MC's Skibadee - touching down at midnight, Fearless, IC3, Dynamite, Eksman, Shabba D, Navigator, Foxy Herbsman.

*Flashback Old Skool - The Big Top*
Baby D Live PA
The Rat Pack
Mickey Finn back 2 back Darren Jay
Scott Brown (Rezerection Set)
Mistress Mo back 2 back Pilgrim
Phantasy
Force & Styles
Ratty
Spinback

With MC's Lenni, Biggie, Everson Allen, Storm, Foxy

*Frantic & Nukleuz Hard House - The Rollers*
Andy Farley
Anne Savage
Illogik
Phil Reynolds
Guffy
Nick Sentience
Tara Reynolds
Hinsley

*ATM Drum n' Bass - The Balcony Bar*
Frenzic
Baron
Garry K
Futurebound
Pendulum
Red One
Sappo
Shodan

With MC's Biggie, Presha, Flex.

Members Tickets: £27.00 plus bf (Until Wednesday 19th December, full price thereafter)

Non members tickets: £32.00 by cheque until Friday 28th November, £35.00 thereafter by cheque. £37.00 plus bf by credit card at all times.
dj_smiley_0 I'll defo be going...count me in.

Its a hefty journey for me..Ireland to Scotland to Miltin Keynes...**** me ill be well ****ed my the time i get there.

fazza i think i just came!! im there gonna be the best nye ever!

john peel is not enough!!
K-Hole im gonna go now, cos futurevibe cancelled, this should be more phatter anyways :)

-----------------
Chris aka Ghost
Little miss raver I'm goin cant wait 2 see mr broon at midnight it's gonna be mint

Get more ****ed n get rockin
DJ_Solstice me and the convoy from plymouth are going! gonna be meeeeeeeeesssssyyyyyyy!

s'all about THE RAT PACK! gonna be a packer!

cant wait!

!where's all the noise all the girls all the boys!
sexy_lil_raver

me n' all my mates is gonna b goin its gonna b hardcore all the way. its gonna b a quality new years eve.

hope the rest of u av a gudden 2.

luv ya luv sexy lil raver

dj_smiley_0 I'll be going on ma own cause all ma mates are a bunch of sad twats.....aww well am sure ill find some girl to kiss on the strok of midnight

steve O well im only 16 and cant travel down 2 milton keynes. I sooooooooooooooooooo badly wanna go . ill be stuck in a house party (at least therel be sum decks) but ill be thinkin of slammin vinyl and wot i hav missed.BOLLOX i think im gonna cry.ahh wel iv got plenty of yrs to rave my sexy ass off (i hope).

Think of me, ur unlucky geordie friend wen MR Broooooooooooon plays the set of his life.

Hardcore Till I Die...
frujuitsu hey im from australia rite.. and im going to be in london on NYE. i rave in australia and was wondering if this is going to be good partyto go to??
i need some advice..

hmm?!?
fazza mate!! look at the line up!! course its gonna be a good rave! its THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST event in the uk! the only place mc storm is booked, the only place you will hear scott brown do a midnight set, and its at THE SANCTUARY(well the fasttrack!!) - THE MECCA OF ALL THINGS HARDCORE! plus there is all the other arenas to check out - hard dance, dnb, old skool whatever u want, they got! u gotta be mad not to wanna go to this!!!

DJ Superman he speaks the truth! if you're gonna be anywhere near the UK on NYE then u gotta be at slammin' .......... its gonna be the puppy's saggy's

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by shaunhurworth:
he speaks the truth!

Nah he doesnt MC Storm is shite.

Dont Just Stand There ... Go Bizzerk!

fazza na he aint, storms a ledgend! he may not be the best lyrical mc but he gets the crowd proper hyped which is what its all about imo.

K-Hole me hopes dave murray will pop down for this event :)

-----------------
Chris aka Ghost
frujuitsu thanks alot kidz!!
sounds like my NYE is all planned then =)

hmm?!?
withaC Got me tickets for slammin! can't f***in wait. so excited.

is that normal? or isit that hardcore just ain't normal, and feelin any other way would be wierd...no... say wrong even!?!

haa... sod it... come on RAVERS!!!

DJ Superman havnt got my ticket yet cos i dont think i can get there........ anyone know how i can get from bristol to slammin'? heard tickets for the bus are sold out and i wanna go so badly!!!

frujuitsu hey, im from australia and am on holiday over here in london, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get to slammin vinyl by public transport from central london? and if so, how long will it take? and also how do u get tickets?

cheers!!

hmm?!?
CandyAss
quote:
Originally posted by frujuitsu:
hey, im from australia and am on holiday over here in london, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get to slammin vinyl by public transport from central london? and if so, how long will it take? and also how do u get tickets?

cheers!!

hmm?!?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you take the tube to Euston Station and from there you can get a ticket to Bletchley...once you get off the train there follow all the ravers to the party. Not too difficult, just go at a proper time (between 7 and 12 I would say). It takes about half an hour. Tickets are bought at the ticket counter or from confusing machines.

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
Bubbly im hoping to go...jus waiting 4 the OK for my lift.......gonna b a phat nite c u all there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres only a few meanings to life...one of them is RAVING
K-Hole 2moro nite :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :)

-----------------
Chris aka Ghost
DJ Superman ten hours till midnight! its gonna be so bangin i'll see you all there........ if you come across a guy with a superman tee-shirt on then come and say hi!

ravinnuttanige Ill be there too once im done delivering pizzas grr i really dont wana have work in an hour but at least ill get tips, if anyone sees a guy stickin his tongue out with a green uv bar thru it come say hi 2 me aswell haha!! cya all there <nutz>

K-Hole what a crap night, queued for like 3 hours alltogether, at least i was inside before midnight, there was people still queueing at 1am, feels sorry for you peeps, it takes the piss. not going next slammin, cant be arsed if its gonna be the same as last night's one

-----------------
Chris aka Ghost
GregE wtf was with the que??? strip searches??? *ponders what else could take that long*

withaC the que was over the top, but once inside had an absolute blinda...

hixxy once again pulled out a sonkin set, an SY couldn't have finished any better...

and as ever made loads a new friends... top f**kin nite!

i'll be at slammin again... even with the que!

DJ Superman i was in the que for an 2 and a half hours..... (kidneys hurt it was so damn cold!) which was crap but it didnt take anything away from the evening! i had an absolute blinder, best rave i'v been to!that last set by sy was so good, just kept me going even though i was nackered. big shouts to everyone who i saw while i was there, it was an amazing atmosphere all evening........ no idea about all of the names but i think i remember meeting dj-nate-king, and whoever it was that was MC'ing into my ear along with the music...fair play, it sounded wicked! also gotta big up Ben, East and Coxy ... it was a trip to remember guys will never 4 get it!

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page