Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 mc storm lyrics???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
rstolecki does any one oot there no where a can get mc storm lyrics????

R Stolecki
Dave Murray MC Storm is shite imo to big headed. Just thought id share that.

Dont Just Stand There ... Go Bizzerk!

Seany Hows he big headed?

I didnt want to post them on here ,Go to jungletechno.co.uk then go to MC lyrics.

Why Oh Why Cant You Just Accept......It Im A Piano Hoe And Dont YOU Forget It
Dave Murray Ever since he won that award for best MC! He thinks he is awesome. Its all about MC Smiley.

Simon No, it's ALL about mc Livelee, and Evenson Allen. imo

"In My Sleep I Grind My Teeth"

"Don't mind the faggots, and the ruthless scum
Before we're done, son we'll make you one"

Seany I prefered Marley because of his parts in connections and underground .

mrc
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
MC Storm is shite imo to big headed. Just thought id share that.

i think hes class but a tad bigheaded, whizzkids the man imo.

oh s*it man, what was i saying?
Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by smilee:
I prefer Marley because of his parts on connections and underground .

Shame Marley's retired.

Seany Awww ,Such a shame

Oli G Everyone thinks storms big headed, he has a sense of arrogance, but thats jus tpart of the whole stage thing, in reality, hes a nice bloke

and no, i dont know many lyrics, im sure someone will post about 400 of them soon tho

;)

Distribution Through www.nuenergy.co.uk
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
steve O HOW, WHEN, WHY HAS MARLEY RETIRED. TELL ME NOW PLEASE!!???

Hardcore Till I Die...
Dave Murray Marley has retired for just now, to work more on his production skills. He however may be back sometime.

number2301 So he's not retired then, just taking a break!

-------------------------
Living on my planet is so easy, there is peace, there is love and there is Ecstacy :D

www.leeds-cruise.co.uk - Cruising is not a crime, owning a Nova should be....
neophyte i prefer wotsie but the mc2 bussiness is wicked

j.taylor
Lixx I don't know Storm so this isn't personal, but how did someone with a 12 year old's voice become the most popular MC in the scene? I just don't get it

IMO, Sharkey is the best MC by miles. You gotta love someone who shouts every f*cking word he says when he's got a mic. That is hardcore

radiokate i dont know him personally, and people who do say hes a nioce guy, but i still think storms a big prick!!! hes just annoying and arrogant and it may be a stage thing but christ he just does my head in.... never forgive him for hittin me in the face with the mic wire - never!! i am a femasle and therefore i have the right to hold grudges against people who dont even know they did anything for life!!! his bird sarah is nice thou.

as for the rest of em sorry but wotsee has THE most annoying voice on the planet, well apart from shocker ('rrrrreach forrr the ceeeeeling, how arrrrrre ewe feeeelin') hell hes giving south wales a bad name, however i have inforemed him that hes a shyte mc so its all ok. sharkey is the funniest guy on the mic but can get a bit annoying, marley and smiley r in the same boat for me, sound quite similar, do similar things, quite good nowt exceptional, oddessey shud only ever be allowed to mc for hard techno (makes him shut up) and well, as for Gordon........ me lurrrvvvveeeee him awwww hes practically perfect in every way (like mary poppins) but well hes got best voice, best attitude towards the ravers AND he was worried about me being ill so i lurve him *mwah*

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
K-Hole was all about mc ruff

big up mc ruff!!!

-----------------
Chris aka Ghost
Shaker
quote:
Originally posted by radiokate:

as for the rest of em sorry but wotsee has THE most annoying voice on the planet, well apart from shocker ('rrrrreach forrr the ceeeeeling, how arrrrrre ewe feeeelin') hell hes giving south wales a bad name, however i have inforemed him that hes a shyte mc so its all ok.

Lmao!! how is wotsee giving wales a bad name you fool!?! He's true to hardcore and true to Wales!! He's brought loads of wicked events to Wales such as the Devastations and to be honest he's far from giving Wales a bad name! he's showing the rest of the world tha Wales ain't just a shitty country and it ain't all about England. And for him being a shit mc i doubt tha very much, coz he's made it to the top within about 2 years. And he's the most original mc in the hardcore scene today, always making new lyrics for each rave he mc's at and every rave i've been to with him mc'ing at he always gets the crowd rocking! and to top it all off he's a wicked fella!!

radiokate why hello there - just to point this out to you cos u have woud me up now, if you werent so ignorant and bothered to READ exactly what id written ud see the only insult i said against wotsee was that he had the most annoying voice on the planet, whcih he does!!! no doubt hes doi9ng good for the scene but i am allowed to voice my own opinions.... AND now listen and look at this okay.....

quote:
Originally posted by radiokate:

as for the rest of em sorry but wotsee has THE most annoying voice on the planet, well apart from shocker ('rrrrreach forrr the ceeeeeling, how arrrrrre ewe feeeelin') hell hes giving south wales a bad name, however i have inforemed him that hes a shyte mc so its all ok.

so if you see i was actually bad mouthing MC SHOCKER not wotsee, and if yr such a wotsee fan you would know that i wudnt quote him as saying reach for the ceeling how are you feeling as that just happens to be a shocker special (the berk) as for wotsee i dont claim to know what type of person he is.... shocker is an arrogant big headed fool, and as i said, i am fully welcome to say this about him as i have previously told him in person this.

thank you for your time.

he he he he

Ka*
Shaker lol fairy muff...my mistake

by the way, you welsh?

Xtra-C
quote:

MC Storm is shite imo to big headed. Just thought id share that.

If you got nothing constructive to say about someone its probably wise to keep those sort of comments to yourself.

I suggest that you actually meet him and then you judge for yourself wether he's "bigheaded" or not.
Shouldnt make assuptions without actually meeting the person in question first.

[url="http://www.jungletechno.co.uk"]
Jungle Techno
[/url]
radiokate oh come on you gta admit storm is a pretty arrogant guy, or at least he has an air of arrogance about him... and thats ok ya jus peed me off all is forgiven (nice to see u didnt try to deny the Goddam awfulness of Shocker lol) yep i am indeed a welsh one, from Llanelli, living in Burry Port scum hole atm, you?

Ka*
Shaker kool! big up the welsh crew! I'm from Bridgend, you heard of tha place? and yea i agree with ya mc shocker is shocking! haha!

radiokate Good God aint he just hes bloody awful..... last time i seen him @ breathe west in carmarthen he was tryna pull me best mate he thinks he sooooo feckin hot!!! lol tha bute - i told him that he was crap and even i cud do better and he just laughed, thought i was kidding about - KNOB!!

and lol yeah of course iv heard of bridgend, my sexxxxxxxy Geography teacher in school lived there mmmmmmmm Mr Howells LMAO ;-) i doubt uv ever been to Llanelli cus well, why wud anybody ever want to?!!! Ah well ill be in cardiff nxt yr hopefully so it dont matter

Ka*
Shaker shhhaamoooannn!!! hahaha! so i take it that you like mc whizzkid??

mcjutt Why all the slating of the Storm??

Its uneeded EVER.

He's not big headed at all, he mught seem like it but if ya knew ya was the best MC going in the scene today and seen as the BEST now,of course you would feel a bit special.

Storms "bad attitude" is part of his stage presence which gets the crowd going mental each and every time at any rave so that alone deserves respect. He also says he has respect for the ravers which is what he says at every set so he cares about the ravers.

To be honest as well as Robbie Dee this man has been and is a big inspiration for me and I personally have HUGE amounts of respect for him for doing that.

Big up s-s -t-t-o-o-r m

Shammmmmmmmmmmooooooooooone
matst whizzkid is deffinately the best mc, he adds alot more to a set, the dj could be shit but whizzkid can make it sound good, marleys pretty good and wotsee just sounds like a piss head whos managed to get on stage

matt stewart
DJ Superman i really dont think wotsee deserves this slating! IMO he's a wicked MC. his voice sounds a bit different and fair enough if you dont like it, but i think it just makes him stand out........ plus he can MC to some of the harder sets that bouncier MC's might sound a bit out of place to. i like the fact that there's a wide range of MC's out there at the minute, something for everyone

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
radiokate
quote:
Originally posted by mcjutt:
Storms "bad attitude" is part of his stage presence which gets the crowd going mental each and every time at any rave so that alone deserves respect. He also says he has respect for the ravers which is what he says at every set so he cares about the ravers.

i know but christ its annoying!!! lol... and too feckin rite i lurve whizzkid :-)

Ka*
Shaker
quote:
Originally posted by matst:
whizzkid is deffinately the best mc, he adds alot more to a set, the dj could be shit but whizzkid can make it sound good, marleys pretty good and wotsee just sounds like a piss head whos managed to get on stage

matt stewart

WANK!

Charco i never liked storm at the start....but thought he kinda grows on you......
still no better MC than Mr LiveLee!!!!! Proper nutter!!!

H-ard
A-ssed
R-oyalty,
D-evotion,
C-ommitment,
O-bsessiveness,
R-espect and a
smil-E- for Hardcore :)
HardcoreManic imho

WhizzKid - The man, safe as

Storm - Not quite as good as WhizzKid, but still wicked

Wotsee - Liking him, never used to though, unique, can mc pretty fast (not compared to dnb mcs) bit cheese though.

Odyssey - Like him but does'nt have that many rhymes. Seems to repeat himself alot

Smiley - Same as odyssey, getting better recently though, 2 yrs ago i think he had bout 2 rhymes to his name.

Marley - Clever mc, not my style though, don't like him, sorry.

Sharkey - Funny on the mic and he knows the score. Who's messy out there?

Ethos, Charlie B, Elmo....... i could go on but these are the main Hardcore mc's as i see it

-------------------------------------------------------
Digital Integration, Hard Dance Assassination,
Freeform Stimulation, For a Hardcore Generation
~Gem~ Im all for Sharkey on da mic........Classic stuff....- "Whos gonna double drop with me?...Who wants to get messy!"

Shaker Yea Sharkey is a legend!! but the best mc around these days (imo) has to be Wotsee!!

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page