Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Pills????

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJCrissy Hey ppl, what are your thoughts on pills or weed????

!!stay buzzin!!

xxxcrissyxxx

Shade0 dont have no probs with it, i just dont touch either

Chris.SHADE
Becci_Boo It depends on the person takin them. i dont touch any of them, they get mixed and sh*t so ur not sure whats in em even if u get em off some1 u know, plus it depends on your body's reaction with this strange thing, as in some ppl die from takin E's etc but if u wanna try it, it's your decision no1 else's but personally I wouldnt touch either.

Hardcore is not just music its a way of life!
tklown New use them, might if they are around, I'm fine with other people doing them as well

mark-ireland Dont mind weed put I dont like pills I would never touch them.

mark-ireland
Leelo1 weeds ok
but pills hmm i dont mind ppl around me tyakin em
but iwunt do em maself

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
mark-ireland Ye I agree I wouldnt mind people talking them around me but I would never do them myself.

mark-ireland
K-Hole pills- wicked

weed- no thanks

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

chris aka _
#hardcore pimp daddy :)
Exhile I never thought id ever trie them but i did for 6 months and it took me a lot longer to recover from them once i stopped. So i ent touching anything thats not natural anymore. TBH i only really drink now

----------------------------------------------------------

Find all my mixes at www.intenseradio.co.uk

Frank
Xenochrome I don't have a problem with either of them, as long as the person using them is mature enough to do it responsibly.

Drugs are bad, because if you do drugs you're a hippy, and hippies suck ass.
Tricky AB I don't use them...and I'm not one to preach about how you shouldn't use drugs...just don't drag me down with you...

Comet I don't like either. Never will use them either. I mean, what's the point of going to a rave if you can't enjoy the music how it is? Are all people [that take these] that weak to not be affected by the music?

__________ _ _ __________ _ _ __________ _ _ __________ _ _
Y Don't U get off your arse and get these tracks out instead...
SEEKY pills, weed , speed , magic mushrooms, dope , coke I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
radiokate
quote:
Originally posted by Comet:
I don't like either. Never will use them either. I mean, what's the point of going to a rave if you can't enjoy the music how it is? Are all people [that take these] that weak to not be affected by the music?

but it is possible to enjoy the music and enjoy the night and enhance it a little ;-) lol me dont do pills these days used to do about 5 a wkend only done 5 in the last 10 months now!!! i was on em non stop for about a yr and a half and i dont reckon it did me any harm, i was sensible on them never over did it (well, only 2 times wen i first started but then u wise up dont u) enjoyed myself without causing any harm, screwin my life up, etc... all it did was give me more confidence and let me be 'me' so to speak cus b4 then i was proper introvert and i guess being in an environment where we were all on pills and really comfortable to talk to strangers gave me the confidence to open up more in real life so i got no complaints.... but i guess theres just that day when u wake up and realise honeymoon is over and they aint all that great anymore...

as for weed, that be all i shall ever smoke again NEVER touch hash again :-S lol

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
DJ-JA im in my computing class at college right now so ill have to make a proper comment later.

Underloop Never done either and don't want to.

Seen a fair few friends nearly destroy their lives because of pills, its not worth it for a quick buzz

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
Lazerath There all right as long as the person is mature enough to take em responsibly.... its just the class a's that do my nut in.

Hardcore Forever. True And Thru. Never Let It End.
SEEKY [quote]Originally posted by Lazerath:
There all right as long as the person is mature enough to take em responsibly....

thats me beat

BasslineAddict Weed - used to smoke it everyday, proberbly still would if i had'nt have moved house. Got to the point where i could'nt not have any weed and would take long missions just to get some. Can't go back to smoking it now, ****s my head to much. Had a wicked time at the time though, if i could go back i'd do it all again.

pills - used to do em every fri and sat dunno how though, could'nt do it anymore. Just do em on special occasions now raves and the like, bout 6 on average every 2 months. Seems to take me longer to recover nowadays.

Bassline

Hardcore 4 Ever
DJDarkside Weed is all cool but not when raving building a joint in the middle of a rave nah and plus weed doe not give every1 energy some people it will but others won't.

pill are wicked 4 raving easy 2 take and take affect in like 30mins and they just make u wanna dance and hope that the music don't stop but the cum down is kinda bad becoz u have like no energy 4 3 days after sometimes.

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
Go Widda Flow & Don't Stop, But Always Remember To Let The Beats Drop!
SEEKY Speed is far bettter for raves than Es gives you so much energy its unbelivable

DJDarkside yeah but look at the down points speed is fine 4 girls makes them horny but blokes it's no good becoz your down stairs area doesn't work properly and won't become erect so it's not that good.

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
SEEKY and you think its easier getting an errection on Es

DJDarkside i didn't have any problems the last time i took them.

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
SEEKY Must have been fakes

Comet
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
Never done either and don't want to.

Seen a fair few friends nearly destroy their lives because of pills, its not worth it for a quick buzz

That's exactly why I'm against it. I had 2 friends die from overdose. I can't imagine someone using drugs, "responsibly" because it's an addiction! You're gonna end up taking more and not even noticing. Anyway, from past experiences of people, I really hate drugs. Show me something that good about drugs, and I might change my mind. But nothing good can come from drugs in the long run.

liquid_silver im for pills on this one,
weed just makes me sleep

but i can't do anything for eight months not even drink
so its no big deal anymore

The power of love can bring a grown man
to his knees in tears...
The power of love can bring a icy hearted
woman to meltdown...
CandyAss Yeah, the doctor always tries to get me to eat these pills when I have a cold, I guess they're alright...and the vitamins I take.

I hate it when I have a bunch of weeds growing in my yard, why would anyone like that?

This is what we're talking about, right?

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.3kingscrew.com
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
~Gem~
quote:
Originally posted by bomfunksmcs:
yeah but look at the down points speed is fine 4 girls makes them horny but blokes it's no good becoz your down stairs area doesn't work properly and won't become erect so it's not that good.

Yeah wizz doodle...mmmnot good! I thought E's would be fine for erections...you know, being the love drug 'n all. R u being serious...cant men get it up on pills!!!???[@;0]

We dont stop playing because we get old.....we get old because we stop playing!
radiokate
quote:
Originally posted by ~Gem~:

Yeah wizz doodle...mmmnot good! I thought E's would be fine for erections...you know, being the love drug 'n all. R u being serious...cant men get it up on pills!!!???[@;0]

ha ha ha in my experience the love drug dont do much for the erection side of things... lmao.. but if gained they tend to be hard to get rid of, if u get my meaning..... not that ive even got one...

and lazerath, just to correct u (even thou its stpoooopid that they r) pills actually are calss as.

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page