Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Hardcore Heaven: Valentine's Day Special

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
K-Hole Event name: Hardcore Heaven: Valentine's Day Special
Starts: 2004/2/14
City/Region: England

Hardcore Heaven: The Valentine's Day Special

The Sanctuary, Milton Keynes
9pm til 6am

Arena One-
Scott Brown
Hixxy
Sy
Darren Styles
Mark EG
Kevin Energy
Billy Bunter
Outblast & King Matthew
Slipmatt (95 classics set)

Arena Two-
Paul Glazby
Mark EG
Brisk
Breeze
Simon Underground
M-Zone
Jon Doe
D-Ice & Reality

MC's-
Storm
Whizzkid
Wottsee
Odyssey
Smiley

Arena Three-

New Talent

Outdoor arena- funfair, arcades, heated chillout, merchandise stall
DJ Superman glad to see D-ice and reality have been re-booked for another major event.... i thought they put on a wicked show at new year's slammin vinyl.... and they're bristol boys

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
mrc
quote:
Originally posted by shaunhurworth:
glad to see D-ice and reality have been re-booked for another major event.... i thought they put on a wicked show at new year's slammin vinyl.... and they're bristol boys

true.

oh s*it man, what was i saying?
Shaker Looking forward to seeing Simon Underground in the sweatbox!! Be like the technodrome again!!

Peace, Love & U-n-i-t-y.....The feeling what you get when you rush on ecstacy!
silver How much is the event? Coach and stuff?

I got people emailing me about it :)

I am here by creating GregE to hard core heven for his 21st....Donations most welcome:)
OUT
GregE

I EAT KANGEROOS!!!
Shaker
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
How much is the event? Coach and stuff?

I got people emailing me about it :)

I live in South Wales (Cardiff Area) and the coach and tickets to get to hardcore heaven is £42

Peace, Love & U-n-i-t-y.....The feeling what you get when you rush on ecstacy!
K-Hole ticket is £18 +b.f i think, around that price anyways :)

-----------------
RaverChris aka Ghost

:)
mrc ticket comes to around £25 after bf and the coach from hudds is £19 return although it doesnt go to the event or even blechly.

Best event coach price we can get is £20 direct return but it ant confirmed as runnin yet.

Chris B Cannot wait interesting lineup more than jus the usual suspects (who are dam good anyway) but will be crackin to see king matthew and slipmatt's classic set.

K-Hole bumpski :)

4 days to go :)

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

chris aka _
#hardcore pimp daddy :)
Leelo1 i would go but ill be in bed all night wiv ma valentine

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
thebogbrush i am so hyped up for this on sat :) gonna be ****ing quality. most looking forward to D-ice and reality, as were v good on new years @ slammin'
Looks like its just me and mi mate goin :( shame really, love to go with loads of mates. Bust still cant WAIT :D:D:D

;) Hardcore will never die :D
Oli G I shall be attenderising :D

Distribution Through www.nuenergy.co.uk
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
mark-ireland That sounds deadly pity its not on over here.

mark-ireland
mcjutt Ill bwe there!!

Shammmmmmmmmmmooooooooooone
HPW wey hey! Hardcore heaven here i come! This will be a valentines day to remember!!

hpw..
HARDCORE © H € m ! Ş † ® ¥
.. Your all brain dead, THERES A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD..
mrc Me n bird are havin valentines day on fri cuz i dont think ill remember much of sat!

raver4eva cant wait for sat should b there just finishin me design on ma high vis thisweek!!! gona b massive ne1 from the suffolk area goin on ere?

Caso Seriously u ppl in the UK are really blessed with an awesome lineup... In australia we do get a lot of international djs and we have top local dj's but the lineup for Hardcore Heaven is just out of this world for an Aussie... Our Valentines Day rave is called Transmission and we've got DuMonde as the headline act.. Hardcore Heaven's headline acts are just unimaginable for this little aussie raver!!!!!

Raving like its 2004!
zenomorph first post

first time @ Sanctuary

does anywhere print set times? nothing on the SV website...

**I'm really into Drum n Bass but you know the hardcore shit bangs!**
Chris B Also my first time at sanctuary, jus moved to a train journey away gotta check it out. C u's there.

zenomorph I WANT SET TIMES!!!!

**I'm really into Drum n Bass but you know the hardcore shit bangs!**
DJ Superman at this moment in time there are hundreds of raver's tripping they're boxes off in the sanctuary, hixxy's on in 15 mins and i'm at home in front of this god damn computer not fair, i need more money and some mates that r into hardcore!

K-Hole
quote:
Originally posted by shaunhurworth:
hixxy's on in 15 mins

hixxy didnt turn up, nor did outblast and king matthew.

Was top night, i was well and truely hammered :)

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

chris aka _
DJ Superman good lad, like to hear it who covered for the no-shows then? any nice surprises or was it just extended sets for the rest of the DJ's?

K-Hole Dougal stood in for hixxy and Uplift stood in for outblast + king matthew.

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

chris aka _
KetteringGanjaKru was it me or did scott brown hav twice da time as evry 1 else. dat woz a bangin night except 4 da scouser who robbed me da bastard. does n e 1 no who dun dat nuttin but mammals song dat woz shit hot and so woz slipmatts heart of gold remix

D. Rodwell
steve O Plus system-'do it like we do'

Hardcore Till I Die...
genericrevolution www.niteclubbers.net

video captions from HH on there!

Chris B Wot a ***** nite. All dj's/mc's were quality and some size a venue, definitely makin it a regular trip. Fav sets were prolly Breeze or Brisk's bouncy techno (Unreal) set. Brisk played anthems i'd not heard in ages like Diss Reaction "Jiehaa" and Stunned guys mix of "Love is you" by happymen. Scott Brown n SY also rocked the place but was bit mashed 2 remember them properly jus that they were bangin. Mc's were crackin n all not heard many U.k hardcore MC's of recent times but Storm, Whizzkid n wotsee r talented as fuk. Can remember storm doin b2b mouth scratchin to Sy which was somethin else live. Need to buy the tapepacks, or dvd's if they're not allowed any more. To evry1 that went hope u had as good a nite i did n bring on the next 1.

LuckyStrike Awsome night, sweatbox was quality, especially breezes set that torn remix was good. shame about the lights but i just stayed upstairs till they came back on. Hope you guys had a good night.........

Its a hardcore thing
steve O torn remix???
Is that a Natalie Imbruglia (duno how 2 spell it) song? if it is, there is a new makina choon wiv those lyrics. (X que special remixes vol1- torn)

Hardcore Till I Die...
liquid_silver ya my first time at the sanctuary, hell of a first time won't
forget that one soon. sucks that hixxy didn't show i've
always wanted to see a set from him, always miss him either i miss the
event or he doesn't show was a good night though, loved d-ice & reality set,a highlight of my night (that and i'll the cuties i met that night)

The power of love can bring a wayward child
back to the fold...
The power of love can bring light to the darkest night
and soothe the beast...
KetteringGanjaKru wen did da lights go off shit i must of bin proper ****ed i neva new dere woz an upstairs i woz ****in luvvin mc storm and sy wot a ****in pair. next 1 im goin is raindance dats got a shit hot line up

D. Rodwell
DJ Superman glad d-ice and reality had a good set, i cant big those guys up enough [@:P] what happened with the lights? power cut or just a teckie not doin his job properly?!

K-Hole someone spilt a drink onto the light thing from the balconly, was lucky they got it back on

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

chris aka _
KetteringGanjaKru Probably 1 of da lads i woz wiv he woz a ****in embarrasment nearly got us all battered as well. soz m8 but u aint cummin slammin vinyl lol

D. Rodwell
K-Hole i nearly got beat up once :)

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

Chris aka Neo
K-Hole i nearly got beat up once, i laughed at the guy who started on me, as i was hammered, he said 'why the f*ck are you laugh', i carried on laughing and walked off :D

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

Chris aka Neo
DJ Superman only time i've ever seen anything come close to a fight was when a group of guys gave someone a camera to take a photo of them at a hardcore heaven ..... the guy was more than a little worse for wear, aimed the camera, then forgot what he was doing and wandered off haha, thought they were gonna slaughter him but it all diffused.

the drum'n'base arena's though ...... whole different atmosphere in my experiences!

KetteringGanjaKru deres sum gd pics on slammin vinyl.com u can c da bck of my head. Finally im famous lol

D. Rodwell
KetteringGanjaKru i agree bout da drum n bass thing dere woz a drum n bass night at a club where i liv and it woz like hell bottles and tables flyin bout evrywhere i escaped unsaved by cowerin in da corner behind da bouncer.

D. Rodwell
mrc It seems that we were the only set of people who didnt have a good night, there were 11 of us. I dont wana offend anybody from liverpool or around that way but there seamed to be alot of trouble involving scousers. Me and a M8 both got punched for walking past this lad, I got started on by a lad for askin him if i could use the sink????? another m8 of mine got started on when a lad from birkenhead asked where he was from, he replied 'Huddersfield' and got pushed half way accross the room also my m8 saw this mong layin on the dance floor and when he walked past the lad got up and started on him, my m8 wernt too botherd so this lads m8's joined in??

i saw 2 other fights on the dance floor.

How many people got stuff robbed? how many people got started on? this just shouldnt happen @ raves. its never happend to me b4 anyway.

Is it a regular thing for the hardcore heaven events to be full of wan*ers? Let u know cuz i dont think ill go again if it is.

KetteringGanjaKru I am not sure if dis is regular but my m8 got robbed 25 quid from a scouser but he woz ****ed so he probably gave him da money. i personally didnt c much trouble and i found dat most people were sound as ****. i enjoyed dat lil speech by mc storm where he said if n e 1 gets n e shit tell da bouncers and dey'll **** em up evry 1 went crazy

D. Rodwell
DJ Superman sorry to hear bout ur eve mrc.. i've never heard anyone have that kind of trouble at an event before! have heard that SOME of the birkenhead boys have got a reputation but dont know why anyone would bother paying that much to start trouble once they get inside.

have heard lots bout people getting robbed though, i guess wherever u'v got a crowd of people who might be gullible to it you'll get people taking advantage.

the bouncers usually take care of the situation, were there not many around?

KetteringGanjaKru dere woz a few of em bout but wen evry 1's off dere trolley its hard 2 tell whos gunna kick off.

Keep on Ravin HARDCORE

D. Rodwell
liquid_silver i saw a few fights, sorry a few
people trying to start fights.

my friend almost got attacked
it was kinda funny though the other guys i was with
kept goin on about showin them a fight
canadain style i got every thing smoothed over ( on account it was my girls birthday too and i just wanted to have a nice night)

The power of love can bring a wayward child
back to the fold...
The power of love can bring light to the darkest night
and soothe the beast...
Chris B U cant expect 2 go to an event that size and not have any troublemakers. U could tell them a mile off by the way they act and if u dont take there shit they're very unlikely 2 start with u. These people go 2 raves to rob and pick on people who r easy targets and would rather rob a scared lookin boy than get kiked out for fighting som1 who'll give them a go. Don't get me wrong a rave is the place u should b able to feel comfortable but this is 2004 and alot of dicks have realised lotsa young people in 1 place out there face = easy money. Birkenhead have biggest young mob in that rave so did cause mosta trouble but theres millions the same all over the country. It's because people dont stand up 2 them that they keep comin back cos no matter the entry cost they'll rob 4 times that plus get wrecked on the nite. Don't judge evry1 from liverpool the same as birkenhead isnt even liverpool and theres good people from all areas and the bad 1's are just the loud minority. Don't let them put u off ravin cos u'll b missin out on many good nites.

Chris B To steve o - was a different mix of the xque version wuality 2 hear some spanish get that gooda reception. To any1 no the tune breeze played absolute anthem "2 late 2 late it's a dream away, 2 late 2 late it's a dream awaaaaaaaay". Sounded like a raverbaby tune got played about 3 times that nite. Any help much appreciated.

liquid_silver i still don't really know what/who birkenheads are.
although i can't really say i care,

wasn't a really good idea to bring my friend anyway
(kickboxers aren't the best to take out in another country)

pulse crew baby,
straight outta left field
genericrevolution birkenhead is a place up north in england...

alot of the guys are sound as a pound and a good laugh.. but there are a load that are blatent trouble makers.. I noticed a lot of the birkenhead crew really started going to nearly all the events about 98-99 and since then I must say the trouble levels have increased unfortunatly (I'm not saying its all them here by the way)

but all society has gotten a lot worse over the years all over... and a lot of people say rap music etc has influenced anger in a lot of people too!

back in the old days of raving "up to 98 roughly" out of all the events I went to there was NO trouble that I see at all (apart from druggies passing out)...
I only got a little attitude once from a guy who was Coked Up or trippin' and when I said how u doing mate he gave me an evil eye and wobbled off... but apart from that you could basically go shake hands and hug with anyone (in the hardcore arenas) and make LOADS of friends in a nite...

It took 3.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page