Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 HELLO!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
lovecat1015 hey there everyone!!! i'm new here. it's weird, i never knew there were happycore sites like this out there. that or i didn't look very well ! it's good to see there are a good group of happycore kids out there. i went to my first party in sept. 98 and there just aren't that many of us left . is there anyone out there on this board from california? ventura area?? i'd love to meet some new friends. i want to go to parties again and haven't been since sept. of 2000.

"....FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE..."
MC DOPE KONCEPT whats up!..werd..Im moving out to the Az area around Aug-Sept..somewhere around that area......i hear around the Cali, Southwest area...there are a lot of hardcore partys..so...maybe ill see u..or you'll see me mc'n I hope! PEACe!

Happy*2b*hardcore
120% :D
aznwasian I am in the Southern Cali area.

aZnWaSiAn
-I can't stop raving...
Webber Theres also sites like www.americancheese.org
www.sonicfury.net

If any board mods are reading this contact anyone of the dj's from americancheese.org and I am certain they'd add you to the links section.

o<|;0D Wèbber¬
DjStarKz *sigh

i wished that i lived in california

Tha One And Only Dj StarKz,Happy Hardcore - Dance - Trance - RnB - NrG - Hi Nrg... ALL tha Tunes To Rock Da House~!

Edited by - djstarkz on 24 Jul 2001 20:49:26
aznwasian Ey starkz cali's awesome you should mover here. or not.

aZnWaSiAn
-I can't stop raving...
MC DOPE KONCEPT yeah..i cant wait to move out to the west coast for the better hardcore scene as well as my first love..My GirlFriend =)

Happy*2b*hardcore
120% :D
DjStarKz *sigh

Sorry Mat-ie, i cant move to Cali . . .

I Would if i could, but theres this little problem, and its called money, right now the australian dollar is half your dollar.

and plus i got school to worry about haeheaheahaeh

Tha One And Only Dj StarKz,Happy Hardcore - Dance - Trance - RnB - NrG - Hi Nrg... ALL tha Tunes To Rock Da House~!

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page