Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 pretty balad stylee happy hardcore??
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
radiokate
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
791 posts
Posted - 2003/11/17 :  16:01:56  Show profile Send a private message  Visit radiokate's homepage
whats this song.. quite old happy hardcore... and is it as rip of another song cus i recognise it... starts all slow and ballady (really sketchy lyrics coming your way)

if everybody stood on the moon all the heavens would call them angels around stop the tears from troubled skies from falling.. if everyone wud whisper your name would the choices you made still be the same like a flower that dies from angry rain why do we hurt ourseleves.. (happy beat kicks in) if everybody stood on the moon all the heavens would call them angels around stop the tears from troubled skies from falling.. if everyone wud whisper your name would the choices you made still be the same like a flower that dies from angry rain why do we hurt ourseleves.. where is the love, wheres the sunlight to start us live my love sees no colours and life begins with love spread your wings and fly a thousand dreams and we will still believe... believe... believe... believe...

any proper lyrics wud help too thanks :-)

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*

Alert moderator
Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/11/17 :  16:40:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
I'm not sure what the hardcore version of that tune is but the lyrics are from "Where Is The Love" by "Celine Dion" I believe.

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

"In My Sleep I Grind My Teeth"

"TeethGrinder"

"Therapy?"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2003/11/17 :  19:15:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
^^^ one would wonder why Simon is so good with Celine Dion lyrics ;)

(yes, it is a celine song =P go google!)

radiokate
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
791 posts
Posted - 2003/11/18 :  13:24:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit radiokate's homepage
christ thought i recognised it (the voice more than the song) hmmmm i shall go and google for the proper lyrics.

Ka*

http://www.geocities.com/hardcore_lyrics

Kaitei Hoe

radiokate
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
791 posts
Posted - 2003/11/18 :  14:38:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit radiokate's homepage
amended lyrics

quote:
Originally posted by radiokate:

if ever a boy stood on the moon all the heavens would call them angels round stop the tears from troubled skies from falling.. if ever the river whisper your name would the choices you made still be the same like a flower that dies from angry rain why do we hurt ourseleves.. (happy beat kicks in) if ever a boy stood on the moon all the heavens would call them angels round stop the tears from troubled skies from falling.. if ever the river whisper your name would the choices you made still be the same like a flower that dies from angry rain why do we hurt ourseleves.. where is the love that letsthe sunlight in to start again the love that sees no colours lines life begins with love so spread your wings and fly guide your spirit safe and sheltered a thousand dreams and we will still believe... believe... believe... believe...

i reckon i did pretty good considering how awful the quality is. anyone know what the happy hardcore version is? played by Vibes...

Ka*

http://www.geocities.com/hardcore_lyrics

Kaitei Hoe

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page