Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Moved: DJS NEEDED FOR--FRIDAY MARCH 11TH RED NOSE DAY DJ
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Lou-Nee
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2005/02/06 :  03:11:53  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Lou-Nee's homepage
To raise money for RND05 i'm asking all DJ's to come forward and join this 1 off MARATHON!!!

The rules are simple:

- A donation must be paid to play, it can be as little as a pound every bit helps
- Once your on air you can play any genre and promote your radio station, events and tunes as much as you like. You can also play your audio adverts.
- You must read the RND05 donation hotline number out no less than 6 times during your set, the more the listeners hear about donating the more they will be willing to contribute.

Thats as simple as it gets. Remember this is for childern and adults of the poorer countries in this world.

So you all know there is not a con to get money for any radio station this is purely for RND05. So theres no misunderstanding there will be a seperate site with a donation box that will pay all the donations into the RND05 paypal account. so in no circumstances what-so-ever there is no personal sites and accounts involved.

I'm also hoping that someone from RND05 will send me some audio adverts to play between DJ change overs.

On the RND05 DJ MARATHON website there will be :

- Shout box directed straight to DJ's outlook express [all details and setup will be provided]
- A donation box straight through to RND05
- A chatrrom for all listeners to communicate.
- The schedule to let all listeners and DJ's know whos up next and when.
- nd most imporantly lots of information on how this DJ MARATHON will help those children and adults less unfortunate than ourselves.

If your interested in being involved with the RND05 DJ MARATHON than all you have to do is send me an email to [email protected] with the following details

- DJ NAME
- GENRE
- HOW LONG YOU WISH TO DO A SET FOR
- YOUR RESIDENT RADIO STATION

I will then get back to you with stream details and schedule times as i know them. If you would like certain times then please mention this in your email. You could alternatively contact me on msn during the day. Email me for msn addy.

Also to let you know this is not just for UK based DJ's. As every DJ will have to play from home, there isn't a set studio. Therefore DJ's across the world can play, donate and help all those people in need!

Shout to Garry Bynon for the idea of a DJ MARATHON out to you mate :)

Thanx in advanced

Lou :)

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page