Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 help!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Duckie
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Posted - 2002/01/26 :  15:02:41  Show profile Send a private message
im looking for ideas for decorations of Espace II on march 30th (in H-town tx) we're looking for a cool cost effective way of decorating the venue(it will be a wharehouse)If anybody has cool ideas we would like to hear them, they would be much appreciated please post your ideas on this thread.

This is what i'm looking for:
A theme for the whole place. Something to give the place more atmosphere than just a dingy wharehouse. Maybe one concept for the whole place, like a color theme or maybe multible drawings that could be blown up and put up on the walls, ect...something mature that will add a cool look. Does'nt have to be complicated, just a good simple idea. We're trying to do things a little differently,a while back i remember when every party(before 97) had decorations and it really does something for the feel of the night.

just trying to change the game up a bit and give everyone something different.

I always wanted to be a procrastinator...

Keep it real, keep it happy, keep it hardcore..

AIM: Duckie12784

Alert moderator
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2002/01/26 :  19:11:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
well, u can play off the escape feel, make the entry like bars and chains and confining looking things but as soon as you're inside it's free, like outdorsy (trees, suns, hills whatever).

or u could go all crazy space like and hang big balls from the ceiling, always a hit =P

"It's all good..."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2002/01/26 :  20:07:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage
I always liked the color blue. Make the general theme neon blue, and then maybe get some lasers. Everyone likes lasers. And a few smoke machines. That'll make the lasers it look ace. Also, prohect stars on to the roof. Those are cool. Make the effects and lighting strong enough to block out the uglyness of the wherehouse but not over crouded. Don't just say "Oh that might look cool", plan it out before you start setting things up.

Thought that might help a little.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...

Duckie
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  07:52:25  Show profile  Send a private message
thanks guys!!

what i had so far so was a little of both ideas, but your suggestions made my idea stronger (thank you!)..getting some pictures of scenery blown up on the walls and having blue for the main room with lots of beach-water type art and blue lights...maybe the next room could have red-sunset scenery red lights and so on and green another w/ jungle type scenery..lol the glow in the dark star idea it dope ty!

im glad to see ppl are thinking in my direction!! thanks now i can take this to the guys and see what happens.. :)

I always wanted to be a procrastinator...

StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
StrifeII is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  08:24:44  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
it depends on the type of music. Say its just happy hardcore i'd recommend bright stuff, big smiley faces etc. or you could just put it in darkness and use strobes, disco lights etc. neon lights are also very good.

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page