Total online 1740
 Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 DO U AVE HARDCORE/HAPPYHARDCORE TAPE PACKS IN USA?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/03/11 :  11:58:29  Show profile Send a private message
What Sort Of Tape Packs U Got In America Or Canada

Alert moderator
Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/03/11 :  12:13:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
Hullaballo makes tapes from their parties but we don't really have tape packs, only mixtapes usually done by local dj's. You have to understand that 99.5% of America has absolutely, I mean absolutely no idea what happy hardcore is, so you can't just release a 12 pack of tapes every month, put them in every Tower Records and Virgin Megastore and expect people to start eating em up. In the UK it may not be popular to like hardcore, but at least people know what you're referring to when you talk about it. Oh well, I guess that's how we like it, though I wish there were more record stores that carried happycore.
-Lixx

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/03/11 :  12:22:02  Show profile  Send a private message
tapepacks and anything hardcore is actually quite hard to purchase over here as well i mean the internet can be a dodgy thing
and theres about one shop in every thirty mile radius that sells it. (if u know the size of britain thats small) but fortunately i live by one of these such shops they stock everything but they dont have very much happyhardcore though shame??
do tower records and virgin actually stock anything hardcore or hhc in your country they dont over here?

HARDCORE MUSIC COMING ON STRONG
HARDCORE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!!

Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/03/11 :  16:15:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
Only the cds which have american distribution like the Happy 2 B Hardcore, Happy Hardcore Foundation and "World Of" series. The Force & Styles - Heart Of Gold double cd and the This Is Noize cd are also common I guess, but I can't think of any other cds I've ever seen in those large chain stores. Actually I did find Bonkers 1, 6, and 7 on the import clearance rack at tower marked down a lot cause I'll bet no one knew what they were, that was totally lucky for me though.
-Lixx

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page