Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 billy bunter
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/04 :  03:08:43  Show profile Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i have "the odyssey helter skelter 1996" tape of billy bunter.There is a tune on the first side it starts out.........." WERE GONNA MAKE U ROCK........ HARDCORE" then the best tune ever drops in........what is it??? its so so gr8 ...any ideas???.... Check in out!

happy 2 b

Alert moderator
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/05 :  03:55:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
No i really would like to know what this tune is! does anyove you have this tape?

happy 2 b

Alert moderator Go to top of page
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:22:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i didnt imagine this tune .... it is real honest

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:28:09  Show profile  Send a private message
HEY wotz that tosser on about try texas or dido..........

.......if u know him, sorry but he seems like a nob....He obviously likes that shit 4 him to come out wiv it.....

Also as 4 the tune

is it

Billy Bunter - The way I feel

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:30:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
r u sure thats wot its called???? i luv that tune so much bn tryin 2 find out wot its called 4 soooooo long!!! nikeweston is ok she just has NO TASTE IN MUSIC!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:33:14  Show profile  Send a private message
I'm not 100% sure that u should go out and buy it, download it on MP3 first, then u'll know!

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:39:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i havent gotta mp3 player!!!.... ill try an buy it anyway.... wots the worst that could happen?.... so ill have 1 more tune by the man himself!!!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:48:25  Show profile  Send a private message
U R missin out on somethin' I tell u!!!

Go2 *edit* download the program then u can donwload all ya fave happy tunes when ppl talk bout em ere u can get em!! for free, when the mp3s are downlaoded to ya computer u can play em on it!! Trust go and do it!!! That way u can hav shitloadsa happy traks thats wot i do. I still buy em though.

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:52:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
well i shall do that then!!!! im buyin tape packs at the moment .. but i aint gonna say no to ANY happy hardcore... an free is my favourite price..lol cheers m8!!!!

Hixxy_is_my_god2k2
Average Member

United Kingdom
154 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  11:06:52  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Go2 *edit* download the program then u can donwload all ya fave happy tunes when ppl talk bout em ere u can get em!! for free, when the mp3s are downlaoded to ya computer u can play em on it!! Trust go and do it!!! That way u can hav shitloadsa happy traks thats wot i do.

u shudnt tell ppl bout mp3's coz jus coz u still buy the songs dont mean that they will!!!!

quote:
an free is my favourite price

(*)At first i prayed to god,
And then i realised that i was talking to myself!(*)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  18:53:39  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
miss-mitzi and everyone:

If you or anyone doesn't buy their hardcore they don't deserve to listen to it. Support the artists that make the music, it's ultra rare that a music genre would come back from basically the dead and be popular again... don't kill it by not supporting the few people that make the tunes you and everyone love. I'm sure Britney Spears can handle a few downloads of her tracks but in hardcore you don't sell alot of units, most releases never see more than 400 records sold WORLDWIDE. So everytime you download a hardcore MP3 consider that one less future track that a producer would make because of the lost revenue.

Wondering why Vinylgroover left the hardcore scene? Because the guy could not buy food producing hardcore, it didn't pay enough money for him to live, and he left the scene... what a shame... People bitch and complain about him leaving but do you blame the guy?

6 simple words, "Support the scene, buy the music" - it's that simple.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  20:06:29  Show profile  Send a private message
hehe... well if it helps any, soon as i'm not just a regular university bum, and have money, i have every intention of starting a vinyl collection

with specific focus on masterwax ;)

Potatoe

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  08:24:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i do buy my tapes an cds actually i havent got a mp3 wotsit

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  09:15:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
i have an mp3 player :)

You can't see me,because i am the future.

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  10:56:44  Show profile  Send a private message
Shhhhhh your not suppose to tell peeps u got a mp3 playa

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  11:08:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
yeah but i use mp3s as test use if i like the music i try to get it on vinyl or what ever most of mine money i pay for records.

You can't see me,because i am the future.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page