Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 $Everyones favorite party$
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ-SK8

Canada
269 posts
Posted - 2002/04/17 :  18:03:58  Show profile Send a private message
What was your favourite, and who was spining?!?!?!?!?

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!

Alert moderator
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  05:06:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
dreamscape (number....????) billy bunter was wikkid walked out when dougal came on cos he really was shit...... vinylgroover, sy, and hixxy were wikkid as usual!!!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Jaide

United States
306 posts
Jaide has attended 10 events
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  11:02:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaide's homepage
ONE of my favorite parties (there's been so many) that comes to mind would have to be Operation: Get Down...October 20, 2000...It was when the Moonshine Tour hit St.Louis and left a mark on the city that no one will soon forget!! (Including the cops and fire department trying to get 3,000 kids outta the streets in the middle of down town St.Louis at 4:00 in the morning.) The DJ's on the tour were Carl Cox, Charles Feelgood, Dieselboy, Dara, D:Fuse, and Cirrus...along with a lot of kick ass local DJ's to back them up. The venue was a HUGE 2 floor OLD wherehouse that didn't look to safe...But I loved it! Once inside the venue there was complete chaos. A little over 3,000 people all shoved together in this old building with the top floor wanting to give out if everyone jumped on the floor the right way. (And there was actually a point in time where the fire marshsell was sure it was going to give out and crush everyone below!) I was one of the lucky people who got upstairs early and stayed there all night. But if you were down stairs and wanting to get upstairs or vise versa you had to stand in line on the stairs for an hour and a half!! It had to be close to 100 degrees in there that night, no one was sweat free and everyone was dancing thier asses off!! A lot of people were freaking out on some crazy strong acid that night and I saw a few people jump out the window's for some unknown reason..it was madness!! The fire marshell shut the doors to the party at 1:00 and standing outside behind that door were a bunch of angry ravers dying to get inside!!! I went and found a friend of mine who was working with the crew throwing the party and told him what was going on..so he handed me a box of wrist bands and had me toss it out the window down to the kids below, they all took the bands and stormed thier way in!! It was such an awesome night!! Great music too...the only thing it was missing was some good ol hardcore but oh well, it was still one of the best nights of my life!! :)

wow..it's hard to shut me up once i start goin.. sorry :)~

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!

DJ Chabot

Canada
20 posts
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  11:25:40  Show profile  Send a private message
Sweet story... It's sad to to but i've neve been to a Rave :(

DJ-SK8

Canada
269 posts
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  17:24:22  Show profile  Send a private message
My favorite party would by far have to be "Reprasent Records: Hardcore Meltdown"< on Jan 26 2002.
They Brought Over Tenshi & Guy Smillee, from the US, Vinylgroover to spin HHC, Tipsy from Montreal, and all the finest locals. It was a night of pure HARDCORE both Happy and Gabber. And you alway's here those story about how ppl get ofered water, and it's realy drugs...well it actually happend to me. I was scared at first, but i was Able to calm down and controll it, and i will admit that i had fun while on it. But other than ythat the party was ausome, best sets i'v ever herd in my hole life!!!!

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!

WoRd?!!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page