Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Rumors
 Rezurection Album
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/03/23 :  22:11:19  Show profile Send a private message
At the end of last year Mark Smith mentioned about a new Rezurection album out this year, anyone know anything? CDJay knows of 3 mysterious albums coming soon, hope this is one!

Alert moderator
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2007/03/23 :  22:26:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
If it's Marc Smith mixing a rezerection set i'm bang on that, was my favourite dj when i was younger and still always does a good set now.

But aye the rezerection name gets used for allsorts now, events i went to in glasgow a few years ago had nothing to do with rez but they use the name as advertising.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Chris B on 2007/03/23 22:28:51
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2007/03/24 :  23:56:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
If it's Marc Smith mixing a rezerection set i'm bang on that, was my favourite dj when i was younger and still always does a good set now.

But aye the rezerection name gets used for allsorts now, events i went to in glasgow a few years ago had nothing to do with rez but they use the name as advertising.

yeah! the name just gets used for effect a ll the time! but this is what he said!

5. Last year you mixed a CD for the famous 'Bonkers' series back to back with Sharkey, and we hear you have some more albums on the cards. What are you doing next and any idea when?
Yeah doing Bonkers was well good fun, and I finally managed to getting round to mixing one lol . At the moment im in the middle of doing The Hardcore Reunited Album, me and DJ Devastate are doing one of the cd’s on that, there is also a possible Rezerection album happening soon and there are another few in the pipeline but I cant say too much about them at the moment ;-).Also me and Jay as our usual Force 9 partnership are also just getting ready to compile and mix a Hard Trance/ Hardstyle Album too so watch out for that, and hey who knows……there may be Notorious Mix Album coming soon too ;-)

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2007/03/25 :  00:45:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Sound a cd of classic rez tunes would be somethin i'd buy.

Got loadsa the old sets and although some are amazing theres too many get spoiled by shit recordings or shit mc's.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2007/03/28 :  12:32:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
If there is a Rez CD comming then I would be camping outside of wherever sells in in oder to gain my copy. Or I could pre-order but that spoils the fun for me as my dog eats anything through the letter box lol

Edited by - Smoogie on 2007/03/28 12:32:39
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2007/03/28 :  13:01:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
If there is a Rez CD comming then I would be camping outside of wherever sells in in oder to gain my copy.

Hahahaha think you'll be alright just going into town for when the shop opens smoogie, i can hardly see a mass rush with hysteria to grab any rez cd's off the shelves of poole

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2007/03/29 :  01:51:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
If there is a Rez CD comming then I would be camping outside of wherever sells in in oder to gain my copy.

Hahahaha think you'll be alright just going into town for when the shop opens smoogie, i can hardly see a mass rush with hysteria to grab any rez cd's off the shelves of poole

fingers crossed for this mate! but the whole (we are gunna release an album UK thing but its also top secret! pisses me off) Mark knows what hes mixing for and to say hes got something in the pipeline! whats the point! Hes the guy that could make this album work! In this day of commercial Hardcore! I hope it has the feel of the old Rez stuff!

dj switchback

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  10:30:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj switchback's homepage
It is due out next Summer i believe. Mixed by 3 big Name DJ's.

n/a
Banned

0 posts
Posted - 2007/09/27 :  14:48:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit n/a's homepage
Rez album 1 the Equinox was sweet. Rez 2 started going down the happier road , I prefered teh scottish bouncy stuff myself. But then Dougal did do the tracks n mix on Rez II, I wouldnt expect goldielocks to play bouncy techno tbh

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  23:54:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
at last! the album launch party is on 22/12/2007 bring it on!

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  23:59:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
at last! the album launch party is on 22/12/2007 bring it on!

check it from ush
http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217317

ghods.gift

United Kingdom
109 posts
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  22:55:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ghods.gift's homepage
Here's a bit of gossip. Theres a guy in my college class who claims a mate of his bought the rights to the name Rezurection a few years ago for next to nothing. And there doing a show at Room At The Top in Bathgate to see how people take to it before making bigger raves.

Dexxdemon

United Kingdom
76 posts
Dexxdemon has attended 4 events
Posted - 2007/11/30 :  18:21:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dexxdemon's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ghods.gift:
Here's a bit of gossip. Theres a guy in my college class who claims a mate of his bought the rights to the name Rezurection a few years ago for next to nothing. And there doing a show at Room At The Top in Bathgate to see how people take to it before making bigger raves.

FINGERS CROSSED!

Bringing out a Rez album is all good.
If the Rezerection EVENT returned after more than 10 years of extinction then i reckon it would give the hardcore scene a major revival, certainly in Scotland and the North of England, but i would be surprised if it actually happened. But hey, life's all about surprises isnt it.

3 BEAT BASH, happy hardcore 95-97 mixed on 3 dexx

http://www.xstreamist.com/members/2642/audio.php

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page