Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
ultraskool
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
ultraskool has attended 50 events
Posted - 2015/03/22 :  11:13:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ultraskool's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
I once posted the Starchild music video to youtube. Someone ripped it and re-uploaded as Dune "Starchild", later my account got deleted so it was the only version left on youtube :(

Conspiracy!

I first heard the track 'Starchild' being played by one of the DJs at CPX crew. The DJ mixed it with a remix of Dune's 'I Can't Stop Raving' that i've also haven't found that version yet. So it's one of those mystery HHC tracks that are really special and rare I think. Also at the time, most people would have thought the track 'Starchild' sounded more 'Techno-ish' rather than HappyHard. It was an excellent tune that was one of my faves at the time. There is an upload by the one and only King of the 90s European HHC scene - Zoundshine. search it up!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/03/22 :  15:28:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
ooh wouldn't it be awesome if a well-made remix/remake of this track was produced? I think it should be worthy of being put on the next Happy Hardcore Underground album provided it's good of course!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/03/22 :  19:42:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I was Al's hookup back in the day, not sure we ever managed to get the Vox unfortunately. I'll check. He *had* them, but on some seriously obscure format.

CDJay

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/03/22 :  22:07:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
This thread just helped me out quite a bit...

I somehow came across this tune a while back. It is listed as Dune - Give Me Rave.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Give+Me+Rave/3Qfo89?src=5

I did some searching and couldn't find a single thing about it. The only link I could find was the one on Grooveshark. After a while, I gave up. After reading this thread I wondered if I was dealing with a similar issue. I went to midomi.com and recorded 10 seconds of it from Grooveshark. And it turns out...

Loving Loop - Gimme A Sign

Nothing to do with Dune. Is there some reason people like misattributing things to Dune, and in this case making up a title in the process?

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2015/03/22 22:07:53
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/03/22 :  22:18:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Nothing to do with Dune

Not even Hardcore either lol.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page