Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 i found some ericsson ringtones!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
junglecat
Starting Member

United States
13 posts
Posted - 2002/06/21 :  19:50:03  Show profile Send a private message
yup. i did it! after some searching i found some ericsson ringtones. this site has lots of random tones (i even had hawaii 5-O on my phone for a rather short time); but, very few happyhardcore tones . i'm making sure to emphasize that because i don't want anyone being unhappy with me because there aren't that many. i know they do have "forever young", and some scooter. maybe something else.
ah, but don't be too discouraged because: they're FREE! that's right, absolutely FREE! (wahaha!!!) no paying for someone to send it to your phone, so it's at least worth checking out. anyhoo the url is: http://www.2thumbswap.com/members/tones/ericsson/index.htm .
i'm going to work on trying to compose some on my own. i'll be sure to post them ASAP (any requests??)
**if anyone doesn't know how to imput the different notes, you can PM or email me and i'll be happy to give you some simple instructions. stay happy!!

hooray for commander keen! (ah, the 80's)

Alert moderator
Weird Fish

Aruba
437 posts
Posted - 2002/06/21 :  20:39:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Weird Fish's homepage
In this http://www.melodiasmoviles.com/ there's also a lot of ringtones...it's in spanish though (the site), so if you need help I'll be willing. On the right side of the page you see "melodias" just click there on the type of phone you have, then you'll see a listing of ringtones in alphabetical order by songs.
the composers are free...so can't complain.

I have some on my samsung, some are pretty good. Not a lot of Happy Hardcore but you may find something you like.

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page