Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 hhc vinyl set
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ronin

United Kingdom
79 posts
Posted - 2002/07/16 :  08:15:27  Show profile Send a private message  Visit ronin's homepage
Having just returned to the scene after a few years, I bought my first batch of hhc records this weekend, amongst the titles I got the wow compilation four vinyl set, I only managed to find a couple of samples before I ordered it, so it was lucky dip really.
I was well stoked with the tunes on there.
i'm interested to know if their all well know classics and remix's from the last few years.

I played them till my ears bled!
and now I think i'll play them somemore

how do I put an image icon by my name?
its driving me mad!

"get down off the f#©king speakers right now, down off the speakers"

Alert moderator
Pandora
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Posted - 2002/07/16 :  09:13:47  Show profile  Send a private message
To put an image icon AKA avatar by your name goto "home" you'll see it under the happyhardcore.com logo at the top left hand side of the screen, set your pointer on it and then the menu will let you select "my area" click on that. Then goto "profile". You might need to type in your password, then click submit. Then on the left hand column twords the bottom you will see where you can select an avatar. There are a bunch of them so look through carefully and check out other peoples avatars too so that you don't double up with someone else.

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/07/16 :  16:14:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage
one of my favourite compilations this one.

okay:

* triple j - eternity 99 is an exclusive (i think?? can someone confirm this?) remix to this pack, which is a remix of eternity on JAL.
* the brisk remix of wonderful world, is a remix of the triple j classic wonderful world.
* happy by donna i had not heard elsewhere but is an absolute choon.
* the triple j remix of passion is of an old classic.
* hands to heaven i'm not sure about.
* the dynamite and here i am remixes are both exclusive remixes off tunes off JAL PREMIUM
* the three tunes crammed onto the last side are all mixes of classic tunes: give it to me, follow the sun, and high in the sun.

very good pack indeed. they're not really classics from the last few years but they are all classics. the pack came out in 99.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

ronin

United Kingdom
79 posts
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  01:03:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ronin's homepage
Thanks guys

it helps to know the background to the stuff im playing, while i get my bearings again

sorted now with my icon don't know how i missed it, i knew there'd be an easy answer

cheers

"get down off the f#©king speakers right now, down off the speakers"

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page