Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Moved: *New HU Releases* (June 2010)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
HardcoreUnderground

United Kingdom
74 posts
Posted - 2010/06/29 :  09:58:00  Show profile Send a private message  Visit HardcoreUnderground's homepage

New Digital HU Releases (HUDIGI012, HUBRKS001, HUDIGI014) - *OUT NOW*

OK so time for another installment of HU tracks in all their digital glory. The response has been great to our increased efforts to release music in MP3 and .wav format so we're sticking with the trend and overwhelming you with a further three releases this month, each touching on a slightly different vibe to the next. You will find these tracks (along with the rest of our catalogue) on trackitdown.net and imodownload.com over the coming weeks but for now, as always, the latest batch are available only from the CLSM Web Store: http://moas.co.uk/mp3store/

HUDIGI012A: Entity & Darwin - I Know Where I Stand
Huge strings, driving percussion and dreamy ethereal vocals combine to create this musically mature yet dancefloor friendly anthem. Having featured on our HU4 compilation and Fracus & Darwin's Radio 1 mix, this is a track that it seems plenty of you have been waiting for. If you're going to infuse Hardcore with Trance influences, then why not do it like this. Click the title above to listen to a clip and CLICK HERE TO BUY

HUDIGI012AA: Entity & Darwin - Hookie Mammoth
We're on a role for strangely titled instrumental tracks in the HU camp, but unlike 'Sycamore Grove' or 'Realms & Rough-Cuts' this piece of musical mayhem is straight out of the 'full on rave' box. Punchy kicks, breakbeat fills, choppy stab patterns and uplifting pianos hint at a Happy Hardcore influence whilst keeping the production firmly routed in 2010. Heavy DJ support from Brisk & Marc Smith amongst others. Click the title above to listen to a clip and CLICK HERE TO BUY

HUBRKS001A: Deeper Territory - Calm Me Down
Quite simply one of the standout pieces of modern Breakbeat Hardcore, and a track that has appeared on a couple of our album projects (both our own and the Fracus, Darwin & Jakazid 'Hardcore Nation' CD). Acid stabs, snappy clean breakbeats, filtered guitars and soulful vocals combine in this most catchy of tracks. Then there's the bass pattern that will make you want to start breakdancing up and down the stairs! Click the title above to listen to a clip and CLICK HERE TO BUY

HUBRKS001AA: Deeper Territory - Urban Justice
Another nice slab of Breakbeat Hardcore as we launch our breakbeat 'sister' label (we changed the catalogue number, see?). Whether or not the HU breaks material makes vinyl or not yet we haven't decided, in a climate where our digital releases seem so well received we're not entirely sure of our direction there just yet. Click the title above to listen to a clip and CLICK HERE TO BUY

HUDIGI014A: Fracus Feat. Leejay - Back For More
Leejay is a new vocalist from the North East who's unique style is showcased on this track. With 80'esque processing on the vocals, underlying pianos and uplifting riff patterns, this track is an exercise in doing something slightly different whilst still aiming the track straight at the main floor. Check it! Click the title above to listen to a clip and CLICK HERE TO BUY

HUDIGI014AA: Fracus - Come Into My World
Originally scheduled for release on Nu Energy and after heavy DJ support from Kevin Energy & Sharkey, we have brought the release of this Freeform-tinged track forward and into the HU label. Minor chord progressions, soaring strings, acid patterns and even guitars come into play on this Hard Trance influenced instrumental. Click the title above to listen to a clip and CLICK HERE TO BUY

You can also able find all our existing catalogue of tracks (including digital releases of our first four vinyl singles) on other MP3 stores. Trackitdown.net (including in .wav format) as well as IMO Download (http://www.imodownload.com/Hardcore-Underground). You can still download the following titles at all our digital outlets right now!

Darwin - Connected
Michael Mansion - Let Me In (Darwin's Hemstock Remix)
Cube::Hard - In The Moment
Chwhynny & Cube::Hard - Out Of The Light, Into The Fire
Entity & Darwin - Moving Over
Entity & Darwin - Your Own Destiny
Fracus & Sam Honey - Every Word You Say
Fracus - A Different Way
Darwin & Fracus Feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Cube::Hard Remix)
Darwin - Fragile Visions
Ruffage & Chwhynny - Intoxicate Me
Ruffage & Chwhynny - Intoxicate Me (Breaks Mix)
Cynix Feat. Kelly C - Hold On Tight (Reese Remix)
Cynix Feat. Kelly C - Hold On Tight (Darwin Remix)
Cynix Feat. Kelly C - Hold On Tight (Original Mix)
Entity & Darwin Feat. Ant Johnson - Given A Vision
Darwin - Hard Fast Disco
Fracus - Albion (I Want Your Body)
Fracus & Skratchy Feat. Sam Honey - Tell Me That You Love Me
Darwin Feat. Alison Wade - Angel From The Sky
Darwin & Toni Leo - Come On Out
Michael Mansion - Places We Go Through (Fracus Remix)
Deeper Territory - The Answer
Darwin - Connected (Nu Foundation Remix)
Nu Foundation - Spoonshaker
Entity - Never Let Me Go
Fracus - You Know I'm Dreaming
Fracus & Darwin Feat. Ant J - You Are My Oxygen
Fracus & Darwin - Realms & Rough-Cuts
Darwin - Coral Beach
Deeper Territory - Y Don't U
Darwin Feat. Fraz - We're Getting Faster
Darwin - Without Fear

Also don't forget our latest 12" vinyl release:

Out Now:

HU005: Darwin
A: We're Getting Faster (Feat. Fraz)
AA: Without Fear

AND don't forget that with every single copy of this month's Ravin Eye magazine, you get an exclusive Hardcore Underground CD (mixed by Fracus & Darwin) featuring 25 tracks in the mix, including some exclusives, new remixes and various other tracks old and new from the label and our peers. Go get!

http://www.hardcoreunderground.info/

Alert moderator

Edited by - HardcoreUnderground on 2010/06/29 09:58:44
kdf
Average Member

United Kingdom
183 posts
Posted - 2010/06/29 :  13:18:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kdf's homepage
i know where i stand is absolutely amazing!
have been listening to it alot the past few days, thought it would be ages before i got it
this has made me very happy!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2010/06/29 :  14:26:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage
omg omg omg omg omg omgomg i have been wanting Back for more for agesss.... yay !

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2010/06/29 :  14:44:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
lol Scotty you must spend so much cash on tunes!

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2010/06/29 :  15:45:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage
Yaayayayaay for I Know Where I Stand!!

My SOUNDCLOUD

scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2010/06/29 :  17:07:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
lol Scotty you must spend so much cash on tunes!

I used to buy 3 or 4 a week even if they were old, id go on imo and look through them all lol but i just buy the new ones now lol.

Theres a shit load of tracks forthcoming i want. It annoys me when a track is announced forthcoming like on the NGR podcasts because you never see a release for like 6 months lol...

Edited by - scottyd2k9 on 2010/06/29 17:26:23
Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2010/06/29 :  23:13:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage

Entity & Darwin - I Know Where I Stand

Magic.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page