Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 New Bang! Album *coming very soon*
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2010/10/05 :  08:36:17  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
I will just go ahead and copy the email I just recieved;

Ignore what I said :P

It will be out the 7th, so you all who didnt get this mail will have to wait

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator

Edited by - Samination on 2010/10/05 08:49:13
ChrisDale

United Kingdom
420 posts
Posted - 2010/10/05 :  10:39:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChrisDale's homepage
I got this email :) cant wait for this!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dain-Ja
Advanced Member

Canada
1,983 posts
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2010/10/05 :  12:56:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage
yeah, I ordered mine...will probably take ages to get here though :P

listening to the preview mix right now...pretty good so far

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229

virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2010/10/06 :  00:24:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
I got a lucky enough for a sneak peak at the new Bang! double CD Album, The Big Bang Theory and its been banging (pun intended) my ipod for the past week! Theres five brand new vocal slammers, and loads of brand new hardcore remixes of undisputed classic anthems. The second CD features a full length DJ mix from Al Storm. Remix talent features the mighty Darwin from Hardcore Underground, Al Storm from 247 Hardcore, Little Fella from ReBuild Music, Chaos from Return Of The Clans, and Seduction tags along for good measure.

One of my favourites from this album has to be Missing You (Darwin Mix), which is the first Bang! tune with a male singer. A fantastic original vocal along with a melodic piano line comes off as a very classy outing here from Darwin and Bang!. When I Saw The Rain (Darwin Remix) is another fantastic new track that is sure to make the rounds this year. A strong power vocal and electro synths drive this tune straight to the dance floor. Guaranteed to please.

Darwins remix of Love Life & Happiness speaks for itself, seeing as Ive been playing it in almost every set for the past year, fantastic remix of one of my favourite Bang! Tunes, that Im crazy about. Just listen and youll understand.

Darwin also remixes up Fly Against The Wind, which breaks down into an almost church organ vocal breakdown before hyping up the energy to the max! This track is sure to get every head in the room bouncing. Great vocals in this as Darwin works his magic to create another slammer. Another track you may have recently heard is Follow The Dream (Darwin Remix) which just came out on Juicy Lemon Music It is a signature Bang! Vocal track, which is just a fun tune! Bouncy and happy, just the way we like it!

Al Storm comes with a remix for the hard crew. The brand new Fall In Love Again gets the hard treatment from Mr. Storm. A lush dreamy vocal surrounded by hard triplets and distorted kick drums keeps the energy up in this one. Storm also remixes All My Dreams, a beautiful vocal breakbeat hardcore tune, that switches back and forth between rough drum and bass and graceful pianos and vocals with ease. This proves Al Storm is a jack of all trades. A couple of tasty little bits of variety to round out this album.

Little Fella is a newer producer on the hardcore scene proving himself with some great tunes on ReBuild Music and Relentless Digital, and getting support from some top-tier DJs. His remix of the anthem Til The Day is a great update on a classic track that keeps the energy pumping the whole way through.

Other remixes on here include Give Me A Reason, Lost In Space, Shooting Star, Sunshine On A Cloudy Day and Sail Away, which all are great additions to this second album from Bang! The second CD is great mix expertly done by Al Storm as you would expect. Every contributor compliments the fantastic song writing and great vocalists weve come to expect from a Bang! Track. I cant wait to hear some of these out at the next party (even its me playing them out to you!)

http://www.juicylemon.co.uk/

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2010/10/06 :  10:41:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
oh the bastard changed the date to friday

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

DJ C-Regz

United States
117 posts
Posted - 2010/10/06 :  11:16:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ C-Regz's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
yeah, I ordered mine...will probably take ages to get here though :P

listening to the preview mix right now...pretty good so far

Where's this preview mix? I wanna listen. :D

SoundCloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/dj_c-regz <-- Follow me!

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2010/10/06 :  20:11:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage
oh god yes....

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2010/10/06 :  20:34:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
Aaaah, I love Bang! Let's hope the new stuff is as good as the old stuff. Every upfront remix just doesn't sound the same, too heavy handed.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page