Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 My latest track:
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
H3RO

United States
145 posts
Posted - 2010/10/13 :  03:00:40  Show profile Send a private message  Visit H3RO's homepage
My newest track I've worked up. I posted a link to it a while ago, but I've made some changes to it, so I posted the new version. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

http://soundcloud.com/h3ro73/drums-like-thunder

Alert moderator
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2010/10/13 :  19:15:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
Has the beginnings of a nice track but IMO musically it isn't quite there. Nearly... But play with th notes more as it sounds awkward and doesn't flow quite right. I think the kick and bass need to be much more solid too. HTH. :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
H3RO

United States
145 posts
Posted - 2010/10/14 :  22:39:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit H3RO's homepage
Could you be a little more specific as to where in the melody? Or is it the whole thing in general? I appreciate the advice!!!

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Posted - 2010/10/14 :  22:53:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
I thought the whole riff just needs looking at. You have the basics and patern if a nice riff just some of the notes don't do it for me personally. It didn't really move me in any way and is lacking a nice musical flow.

H3RO

United States
145 posts
Posted - 2010/10/15 :  03:54:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit H3RO's homepage
Hmm. I've listened to it a few times since reading this, and I just don't know what I could change. To me, everything clicks. And I'd like to say that I have a decent understanding of musicality. Maybe it's just because I wrote it, but I don't know. There is also the fact that everyone has different tastes and opinions on music. But again, I do appreciate the feedback and advice. I will play around with it and see if something else comes about.

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Posted - 2010/10/15 :  11:26:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
That's fair enough mate, just trying to give honest feedback. :) Music is subjective of course. I do like the feel of what you're doing with the breakdown though, it's a nice idea for a tune.

Edited by - Audio Warfare on 2010/10/15 11:31:28

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page