Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Currently Untitled Old School Track!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
AndyXP
Starting Member

United States
15 posts
Posted - 2010/12/14 :  00:12:01  Show profile Send a private message  Visit AndyXP's homepage
Listen Here:
http://soundcloud.com/andyxp/oldschool-yeah-off-vocal-full-version-also-read-description

I'm currently waiting to see If I could get someone to provide a vocal track for this song, hence why it's currently untitled. Tell me what you think !

Alert moderator
RaverOfDarkness

Hungary
57 posts
Posted - 2010/12/14 :  00:31:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaverOfDarkness's homepage
Pretty great. What sort of vocals are you looking for?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
AndyXP
Starting Member

United States
15 posts
Posted - 2010/12/14 :  00:35:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AndyXP's homepage
@RaverOfDarkness

What I had in mind is either a female (recommended) or male voice that can be able to sing cheesy lyrics in a sort of soulful manner. Something similar to Visa's "Fly Away" (Kind of the best description i can give right now haha)

RaverOfDarkness

Hungary
57 posts
Posted - 2010/12/14 :  01:09:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaverOfDarkness's homepage
I love the "Fly Away" vocals so something similar for your track would definitely be a good idea. Good luck finding the right person man. Hope to hear the song with vocals in the near future.

AndyXP
Starting Member

United States
15 posts
Posted - 2010/12/14 :  01:27:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AndyXP's homepage
@RaverOfDarkness

Much thanks!

8D
Advanced Member

Canada
820 posts
Posted - 2010/12/14 :  03:50:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 8D's homepage
Digin' this

maybe ask lawlzy for some vocals

AndyXP
Starting Member

United States
15 posts
Posted - 2010/12/14 :  05:04:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AndyXP's homepage
@8D
I just listened to one of the songs she was in, and while she has a great voice, I'm really looking for someone who can pull off the powerful soulful voice that occurred in many a happy hardcore song (Again, referring to Visa's "Fly Away" )

Thanks for the suggestion though! Who knows, maybe i'll look into asking her!

8D
Advanced Member

Canada
820 posts
Posted - 2010/12/14 :  08:23:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 8D's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by AndyXP:
@8D
I just listened to one of the songs she was in, and while she has a great voice, I'm really looking for someone who can pull off the powerful soulful voice that occurred in many a happy hardcore song (Again, referring to Visa's "Fly Away" )

Thanks for the suggestion though! Who knows, maybe i'll look into asking her!

yeah I was thinking the same thing really

but shes the only one I know of personally on here that does vocals, but then again I'm kinda a noob here still

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page