Total online 1791
 Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 TMMD009 - DAN EDGE EP - OUT NOW! + FREE Tunes!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ Cruze

United Kingdom
304 posts
DJ Cruze has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/12/27 :  16:14:51  Show profile Send a private message  Visit DJ Cruze's homepage
Hello all...

Below are details and Clips of our Final Release in 2010:

TMMD009 - DAN EDGE EP

DAN EDGE - AMITY
For this festive installment of releases from Trackmaster Music's Digital platform Dan Edge steps up with a selection of high energy super experimental beats. Amity is an uplifting, twisted, rush induced slammer which is a dead cert to get any open minded Hardcore enthusiast going big time nuts.

DAN EDGE - AMITY (DOUGLAS REMIX)
Bringing a hint of the Nu Energy Collective to the TMM Digital Remix Lab on this one we have the ever amazing Douglas. For his rework of the Dan Edge smasher that is Amity he lets loose with firey production from top to toe. Quirky heavy percussion and a choppy edited riff pattern mean this ones had a monumental workover. With support from the NEC's head honcho Kev Energy this is definately one not to be missed.

DAN EDGE - GET OUT OF MY HEAD
For this festive installment of releases from Trackmaster Music's Digital platform Dan Edge steps up with a selection of high energy super experimental beats. Get out my head combines pounding tuff kicks and driving leads with vocal snippets and a touch of piano magic which will without a doubt bring any true rave scene fanatic to a peak in no time at all. This is a winner all the way.

DAN EDGE - GET OUT OF MY HEAD (SAM B REMIX)
Trackmaster Music welcome back Sam B, this time on Remix duties for his take on the immense slammer that is Dan Edges "Get Out Of My Head". Pulsating basslines and wharped vocal snips take this piece of audio magic in a slighty bouncier direction whilst keeping the true feel of the original mix and making sure yet again TMM deliver diversity with this massive dance floor damager. Dont delay, Buy It Now!!!

Clips here:
http://soundcloud.com/trackmaster-music/sets/tmmd009-the-dan-edge-ep-released-27th-dec-2010/

To Purchase please visit the following MP3 Stores:

Trackmaster Music on TRACKITDOWN
Trackmaster Music on JUNO Download
Trackmaster Music on IMO Download
Trackmaster Music on HARDBEATS Download

To check out whats forthcoming from TMM and to grab TWO FREE TRACKS please go to:
Trackmaster Music on SOUNDCLOUD

We have big plans for 2011 including our highly anticipated Second 4-Track VINYL RELEASE, A CD Album Project, more FREE Mix Downloads and heaps of quality DIGITAL Releases.

Thanks for your continued support and have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

James/Brett/Phil
(Trackmaster Music)

Alert moderator
D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/12/28 :  21:12:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
Epic poster.

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page