Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Thank You Dj Lostboy
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DjMoNkEyBoY

United States
115 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/09/26 :  13:23:32  Show profile Send a private message  Visit DjMoNkEyBoY's homepage
Last weekend at Qtopia -Fifth Element I was dancing like crazy in the HHC room. I looked upo to see who was spinning. It was Lostboy. I was giving him props and shout outs all night. Right before the end of his set I give him a wave and thumbs up. He motions me to come closer and wait. He shufflerd through his bag and pulls out his newest underground mix with his remix of drowning on it. I was so surprised because it was this forum in which he and I were talking about it. I felt so special that he remebered it, let alone to give it to me. More dj's shoiuld be like that, and remember everone that adore them.
What was more is that I djed a homecoming at my college on Wednesday, and they prefer mostly hip-hop so I was doing mostly spinning tricks and scratching- -turntablism for those who know- for a couple of hours when I decided ok, I gave them all what they wanted, now lets try some HHC. I first started out with my records, which didn't sound that great -because they're all warped (see forum: Vinyl+Heat) But the people were actually grooving to it and asking me what is was that I was playing. I ran outta records and they were still out there, so I put on Lostboy's cd and the crowd went nuts! Supposedly there are a o lot of trance heads at my school because they all immediatley recognised the drowning remix. So, here's to you Lostboy! I hope you get that remix of drowning on vinyl soon.

Dj MoNkEyBoY
Founder of Monkeyshine Inc.

Keep it Real!

Keep it Happy!

Keep it Hardcore!

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page