Total online 1576
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 New S3RL EP out NOW! Hardbeats Download Exclusive!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
N.E.C. HQ

United Kingdom
296 posts
Posted - 2011/02/01 :  14:10:48  Show profile Send a private message  Visit N.E.C. HQ's homepage
As we hit February the exclusive HBD release schedule continues with Relentless Digital offering us their latest huge S3RL EP ahead of general release date. Grab this one now or youll have to wait until 15/02/2011 for the pleasure! Plus if you want this huge EP in WAV format on full colour printed CD single then Hardbeats Download is the ONLY stockist that can accommodate your wish see here!!

RLNTDIGI073: The S3RL EP!

The total tune machine be it super cheese, Gabber or full-on rave music that is S3RL is back with another boom-tastic EP that caters for a broad range of tastes. First up on the EP with a full-on Hardstyle flavour and cheeky vocals is Bass Slut which has been sending ravers into a stomping frenzy with its tight killer beats.Totally on the other side of the hardcore spectrum, It Went is for the lovers of S3RLs vocal-led mega-cheese anthems this one will be going round in your head for days and has had ravers both sides of the pond reaching for the lasers! Finally Crazy Ass Bitch rounds things off nicely with its militant vocals and driving warm bass. Another awesome eclectic mix from the man like S3RL!

Bass Slut
It Went
Crazy Ass Bitch

Click here to grab the release!

Underground Hardbeats Worldwide’</b>

08456 122 303

http://www.nuenergycollective.com
http://www.hardbeatstore.com

Alert moderator
NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/02/01 :  16:31:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
Where's the cheeeeeeeeezeee? with all due respect "I want the bass that makes me wet" doesn't really seem very cheesy to me, especially in comparison with Little Kandi Raver/I Kiss/Birds and Bees/Fantasy Land etc. I guess S3RL has moved onto other things now, fair play to him but =( I'll miss that sound.

S3RL should do some hardstyle, I'm not into hardstyle at all but I think a hardstyle track with his name on it would go down a bomb with both the hardstyle and hardcore fans especially with his unique sound on it.

EDIT: My apologies I clicked on the wrong sample link, god that's an embarassing mistake to make

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - NekoShuffle on 2011/02/01 16:33:20

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page