Total online 1592
 Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Douglas EP Feat. FM-200 + Send Me Remix Out Now!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
N.E.C. HQ

United Kingdom
296 posts
Posted - 2011/03/01 :  16:01:33  Show profile Send a private message  Visit N.E.C. HQ's homepage
As the official store of the Nu Energy Collective, Hardbeats Download is proud to bring the best Freeform & Hardcore promos about from a host of labels, including the supplier of this weeks exclusive beauty, Nu Energy Records. This latest mammoth release wont hit other stores until the 14th April (!!) and will only ever be available on CD single through us! So dont delay check out the track info and bag something to help you stand out from the crowd!

NUNRG091 - The Douglas EP

1. FM-200
2. FM-200 (S3RL Remix)
3. Send Me (Stabilize Remix)

Douglas is unstoppable at the moment and with the hype around him reaching fever pitch, theres no better time to announce his latest offering for Nu Energy Recordings. One of the most talked about underground slammers of 2010 and still smashing up clubs in 2011, FM-200 finally hits the release schedule with a bang (and a whoosh of white noise ;))! Think deep and driving underground sounds and you know what to expect when this one drops in! Plus taking a break from battering the RLNTDIGI itinerary, S3RL makes his Nu Energy debut and offers up a completely fresh bassline driving remix with some top notch vocal editing that sends the floors into a frenzy. Plus we let you have the awesome Stabilize relick of Douglas Send Me thats been doing the rounds a completely unique electro-infused trance-energized smash that blows dancefloors to bits! This is a massive EP from an artist whos set to storm 2011 make sure you bag your copy on the day of release!

Grab The Release Here.....

Underground Hardbeats Worldwide’</b>

08456 122 303

http://www.nuenergycollective.com
http://www.hardbeatstore.com

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page