Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 You're My Angel (Scott Brown mix)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DMB
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
DMB has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/05/13 :  22:12:23  Show profile Send a private message
Hey guys, new to the forum but I can see I'll be spending a lot of time on it ;)

New to the DJ scene and am trying to track down a particular song for digital download. YES I AM HAPPY TO PAY FOR IT, THIS ISN'T ASKING FOR FREE MUSIC!

I'm been through a few of the pay sites and can't seem to find it. Anyone know of one that sells old school HPHC??

The song is "You're My Angel (scott brown mix) - styles & breeze

cheers guys n_n

Alert moderator
ChiefRocka

United States
297 posts
Posted - 2011/05/13 :  22:15:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChiefRocka's homepage
It's available on vinyl only. Sorry.

I've been reading about Raver Baby and apparently there's been a plan to make the label available digitally, but that's never come to fruition (at least, not yet).

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/05/13 :  23:15:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ChiefRocka:
It's available on vinyl only. Sorry.

I've been reading about Raver Baby and apparently there's been a plan to make the label available digitally, but that's never come to fruition (at least, not yet).

the same was said about evolution. but now that we have physical proof that scott brown will indeed have digital releases, as well as release his back catalogue i think it's only a matter of time until hixxy gets off his super fatass and does the same. he's one of the few last ones holding out on digital releases.

DMB
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
DMB has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/05/13 :  23:44:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DMB's homepage
well i guess i'll just have to wait and see if it is released digitally :( gh3y

if i had known i was unable to get some stuff digitally I would've bought vinyl players instead of cdj

although that being said, if i had gone vinyl i would most likely be in debt, lawl!

DMB
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
DMB has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/05/13 :  23:46:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DMB's homepage
oh and thanks for the info guys, much appreciated n_n

-DMB

ChiefRocka

United States
297 posts
Posted - 2011/05/14 :  01:02:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChiefRocka's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DMB:
oh and thanks for the info guys, much appreciated n_n

-DMB

No problem.

I'm in a similar situation. Well, sort of. I like my money a bit too much.

Edited by - ChiefRocka on 2011/05/14 01:04:01
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/05/14 :  07:59:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
maybe Scott Brown will do like Al Storm, release his own tracks (especially from RB) on his own mp3 store

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

DMB
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
DMB has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/05/14 :  10:06:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DMB's homepage
its not so much i like my money...well i do, lawl! but its more i already have a half decent digital collection and cdj's that to sell all my equipment and start my music collection from scratch would be stupid, just for one song n_n

ill just hope that he does release it. its not like there isn't plenty of old school stuff already available. i got mega-excited when i found elysium and eye opener =n_n=

-DMB

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,938 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/05/14 :  21:41:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
quote:
its not so much i like my money...well i do, lawl! but its more i already have a half decent digital collection and cdj's that to sell all my equipment and start my music collection from scratch would be stupid, just for one song n_n

ill just hope that he does release it. its not like there isn't plenty of old school stuff already available. i got mega-excited when i found elysium and eye opener =n_n=

-DMB

You could always get a usb deck and convert the vinyl to mp3. An mp3 deck is like...$80 on Amazon...if that's an option for you.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,938 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/05/14 :  21:43:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
quote:

-DMB

You could always get a usb deck and convert the vinyl to mp3. A usb deck is like...$80 on Amazon...if that's an option for you.

Edited by - warped_candykid on 2011/05/14 21:43:44
DMB
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
DMB has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/05/18 :  13:00:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DMB's homepage
i contemplated that, but i couldn't justify buying a usb turntable convertor for one track...but if i had trouble finding a lot of old stuff its certainly an option

thanks for the idea tho n_n i might even hit up some of my dj mates, they may already have the convertor so id just need the vinyl

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/05/18 :  14:13:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
i contemplated that, but i couldn't justify buying a usb turntable convertor for one track...but if i had trouble finding a lot of old stuff its certainly an option

thanks for the idea tho n_n i might even hit up some of my dj mates, they may already have the convertor so id just need the vinyl

well its a good start if you wish to get some classics that will never see digital form (like vinylgroover)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page