Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Public Domain - "Don't Stop Movin"
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ultraskool
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
ultraskool has attended 50 events
Posted - 2002/11/14 :  16:02:52  Show profile Send a private message  Visit ultraskool's homepage

on the NRG-ised CD, compiled by Matthew Tang, there is a group called "Public Domain" and they made the track, "don't stop moving" .. could it be they were UltraSonic as they decided to Change their name to public domain but the song is more hardcore techno than hardhouse (what public domain now produce_)??

"time after time..."

Alert moderator
manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/11/14 :  21:05:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage
There have been other posts on this subject, try a search. I know that the MC from Ultrasonic is now with Public Domain and they will be touring again in Feb next year. I think they will do mixture of Ultrasonic and Public Domain tracks. When DJ David Forbes and MC Mallorca was out here for the Ultrasonic gig, they did some Public Domain tracks.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page