Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 The HappyHardcore.com Meet-Up Rave!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  19:46:22  Show profile Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
Right fcuk heads. Let's really try and sort this out.

A lot of us have been on here for a good number of years now (and we've got some good, more recent regulars), but not a lot of us get out to events that regularly - and we certainly don't meet up in person anywhere near as regularly as we should do. So let's try and sort out a night where/when we can all meet-up, get trollied and have a powerful session on the dancefloor (with plenty of fisting).

Criteria:

• A rave in Birmingham or similar.

• Autum 2013.

• Strippers (optional [sort of]).

• Okay, so first things first. We'll get a general idea of the people that are actually up for this. It doesn't matter if the odd person has to pull out (wahay! []) later on, or if something comes up last minute. Just want to get an idea of who wants to do this. Then, between these people, we can have a vote or a sensible discussion about the general location.

So, if you ARE up for this, when you post below, you need to say "Yes, I am definitely up for this". I don't want any fannying about.

Alert moderator

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2013/04/30 20:49:03
    Triquatra

United Kingdom
    12,635 posts
    Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  19:52:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
    I'm good for any time whatsoever at the moment, apart from August 3rd! (http://www.totalwarrior.co.uk/) :P

Alert moderator Go to top of page
    The drunken scotsman
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    1,486 posts
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  19:59:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
    There! Unless I can't make it lol

Hard2Get
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    12,837 posts
    Hard2Get has attended 21 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  19:59:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
    quote:
    Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
    Unless I can't make it lol

LOL. That's helpful :P

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2013/04/30 20:00:30
    _Jay_
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    6,868 posts
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  20:01:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
    HAHAHA! What a shit post, Jamie.

Ro-Ro - good luck for that fitness-healthy thing.

Matt, you have to come to this if it's anywhere near Birmingham, by the way. Non-negotiable. And you have to wear your '70s outfit. Again, non-negotiable.

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2013/04/30 20:04:18
    kathryn
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    6,520 posts
    kathryn has attended 3 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  20:15:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
    quote:
    Originally posted by _Jay_:
    Right fcuk heads. Let's really try and sort this out.

A lot of us have been on here for a good number of years now (and we've got some good, more recent regulars), but not a lot of us get out to events that regularly - and we certainly don't meet up in person anywhere near as regularly as we should do. So let's try and sort out a night where/when we can all meet-up, get trollied and have a powerful session on the dancefloor (with plenty of fisting).

Criteria:

• A rave in Birmingham or similar.

• Autum 2013.

• Strippers (optional [sort of]).

• Discuss.

come over to Liverpool

Simon
    Advanced Member

Belgium
    5,001 posts
    Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  20:18:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
    I'm up for it, although these things are always a nightmare to arrange - The location is all important.

_Jay_
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    6,868 posts
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  20:23:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
    quote:
    Originally posted by kathryn:
    come over to Liverpool

I've heard there are some excellent strip clubs in Liverpool, Kathryn. :-)

quote:
    Originally posted by Simon:
    I'm up for it, although these things are always a nightmare to arrange - The location is all important.

You're quite right, Si-Dog. It has to be Birmingham, really, doesn't it? It's easy enough for everyone to get to.

London obviously has fantastic transport links, but a) it's expensive to get to, and b) it's disproportionately south.

Simon
    Advanced Member

Belgium
    5,001 posts
    Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  20:39:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
    quote:
    Originally posted by _Jay_:

quote:
    Originally posted by Simon:

You're quite right, Si-Dog. It has to be Birmingham, really, doesn't it? It's easy enough for everyone to get to.

London obviously has fantastic transport links, but a) it's expensive to get to, and b) it's disproportionately south.

Yeah, as long as there's plenty of warning I'll go wherever - Be nice to hear some other people who would intend on coming as to what their preference for location would be? I declare a vote!

_Jay_
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    6,868 posts
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  20:43:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
    Yeah, that's fair comment mate. Let's get a list of up first of who is actually up for this (in general, barring late-notice pull-outs [wahay!] or whatever).

I'll update the first post.

djDMS
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
    djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  20:57:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
    No chance

The drunken scotsman
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    1,486 posts
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  20:58:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
    Sorry for the shit post guys ;-) was being rushed out the door to take my mums dog for a walk so it was all I could think to say lol

I will be there probably with my bird the teetotal scotswoman lol. Birmingham would be good for me as it ls easy enough to get to from edinburgh and lots of decent raves there.

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2013/04/30 21:07:04
    latininxtc
    Advanced Member

United States
    7,307 posts
    latininxtc has attended 5 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  21:05:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
    What cheap bastards y'all are! Just have it in London seeing as how the fall HU event will probably happen in September or October in London. You have about 5 months to save up for your train ride. If I can do a 10hr drive to see Kevin Energy, a 3hr flight to Canada to see the HU crew, and a 5,000 mile (or 8,000 KM for you Brits) flight to HTID In The Sun in Spain then certainly you could spare a few hundred quid to plop your pimply asses onto a train to an HU event in London! ;)

You stick to Birmingham you might end up having to go to an event most people here wouldn't ever dream of going because of the lineup.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2013/04/30 21:25:25
    _Jay_
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    6,868 posts
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  21:19:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
    Ha ha ha! This man does not mince his words!

I am happy to travel to most destinations myself (within reason). As for the specific type of rave and line-up, I think it would be good if we could find a smaller rave to support. a) It's good to support small nights, b) the line-ups can be more interesting and c) when you get a load of people all meeting up in a small venue - the atmosphere can be fcuking blinding!

Again, I stress, I will go anywhere and to pretty much any event (again, within reason) if enough people are keen. But if we could get a combination of high turnout and a good line-up, that would be great.

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2013/04/30 21:22:42
    Claxton
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    1,050 posts
    Claxton has attended 3 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  21:43:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
    We do use imperial measurements you know!!

Hard2Get
    Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    12,837 posts
    Hard2Get has attended 21 events
    Posted - 2013/04/30 :  21:47:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
    Yes, confusingly. Because we use metric for lots of other things. The rest of Europe however uses metric for distances.

New PostPost Reply
    Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
     Printer friendly
      Verified artist
       Donating member How to donate

It took 1.47 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
    audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page