Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Stompede (1 attended)
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Darts has attended 34 events
Posted - 2013/07/29 :  02:26:14  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage
[1 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Stompede
Starts: August 9th, 2013
City/Region: England

Something rotten this way comes, and if the DJ's are anything to go by, we will all be Stomping our selves to an early grave...

"Techno is the Devils music BEWARE. The hypnotic voodoo rhythm, a reckless dance down the Devil's road of sin and self-destruction, leading youth to eternal damnation in the fiery
depths of Hell"

Stompede Presents...

⋆⋆⋆ROTTEN UNBIRTHDAY⋆⋆⋆

For our third installment, we are kicking it up a notch with an all out, no holds bared, balls to the wall, Stompathon of Grotesquely Savage Beats and Insatiably Ravenous Bass for
your aural pleasure.

As it's Drewcifer's Birthday weekend, he has chosen the theme of "Goths and Zombies Tea Party in Wonderland" (how ever that works) because well, he's just a little bit weird like
that. So its all horror, guts and lots'a make up... or he will spit his dummy out and cry like it's his birthday or something.

Our Headliner for the evening will none other than...

---> ⋆⋆⋆ DARTS ⋆⋆⋆ <---

*** As seen on TV!! ***

The Darts Show - live in the mix every Wednesday @ 8pm (GMT) on www.kraftyradio.com

DJ, producer and event promotor from the north! As well as TV appearance on Channel 4's "Deal Or No Deal"!!!

Trackmaster Music artist, also releases on Uprising Digital, Relentless Digital, Relentless Energy, Lethal Theory Raw, Force 10 Records, Make Believe UK and Mooch.... with DJ support
from Kevin Energy, Kurt, Uraken, Pastis & Buenri, Cruze, Vibes, Solution, Eryk Orpheus, Sc@r and tons more :-)

It's all about putting smiles on faces and feet on dancefloors!

Set Times

09.00 - 10.00 CAVORTEX - Electro/House Mash-up
10.00 - 11.00 TOM ROBERTS - Dub/Bass Mash-up
11.00 - 12.00 SY-RAN - Bounce
12.00 - 01.00 BARCODETHEDJ - Hard Dance/Filth
01.00 - 01.45 PECKERTHEWHIZSTOMPINKIDD - German Tracne
01.45 - 02.30 DREWCIFER - Hardstyle/Filth (Birthday Set)
02.30 - 03.30 DARTS - UK Hardcore
03.30 - 04.00 CALVIC - Dutch Hardcore/Gabba

Friday 9th August 2013
21:00-04:00

Leicester Square
170 Belgrave Gate
LEICESTER
LE1 3XL

4 squid otd before 11pm - 5 squid after!

Alert moderator
Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Posted - 2013/07/29 :  11:49:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage
Really looking forward to this event - love it when promoters think outside the box and spice things up with multiple genres! can't wait to rinse out some new & classic Hardcore and Freeform!

Be great if some of you guys could make it along so we can catch up over a beer or 2!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/08/02 :  14:17:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
I'd love to, Dave, but financially it's just not possible for me at the moment. :-(

Sadly, there's a very real chance I'm not going to be able to afford Stomp! either. It's not a definite yet, and as you know - I will do everything I possibly can to make sure I'm there!

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2013/08/02 14:20:10
Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Posted - 2013/08/02 :  15:38:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage
No worries Jay - I'm sure you've been burning the financial candle at both ends this year so don't expect you to be able to make them all if you can make it up for Stomp that'll be great, but if you can't then just make sure you keep Fri Nov 8th free in your disco diary

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page