Total online 1662
 Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Hardcore Highlights website still active?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Josephson_Junction
Advanced Member

United States
512 posts
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  21:29:33  Show profile Send a private message
There hasn't been much activity (from what I can see) since December of last year on the hardcorehighlights.com site, and the domain registration for it expired at the beginning of this month.

Anyone know what's going on? Did I miss an important announcement?

Alert moderator

Edited by - Josephson_Junction on 2014/03/10 23:11:32
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/03/08 :  08:19:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

Easy Chris!

Thanks for the heads up mate (and thanks Mikell for linking me to this thread). I specifically remember renewing the domain before Christmas (the renewal date is late February each year) so I'm a bit pissed off about this. I'll be having words with WordPress. Words with WordPress. Get it?

In terms of lack of updates - it's not unusual for the site to go a few months without some new content. Even more so now; I'm working full-time and just had a promotion. It's difficult to find the energy to get home from work and put a few hours in every night, but I'm doing my best to keep the YouTube channel active at least.

Thanks again for noticing mate. I was at a rave last Friday and someone came up to me and said "Are you Jay that runs Hardcore Highlights?!" - I couldn't believe it! Such a nice feeling. Can't remember his name or anything - I was fcuked off my face.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/03/08 :  08:42:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
i didnt know wordpress acted as an domain handler. I presume the site still has a *.wordpress.com address?

Ehm, http://hardcorehighlights.com/ works for me. You still get a expiration page?

Jay: I'm more known as the "Swede that booked a ticket at the last second" :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2014/03/08 08:44:01
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/03/08 :  08:49:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

It does have the ".wordpress.com" by default but I specifically paid for the HardcoreHighlights.com domain.

And yes, you will be able to see it now because I just renewed it ten minutes ago (despite being HUNGOVER AS FCUK).

Ha ha!! Was really good to see you last week man. I think I was more drunk than normal, so, sorry about that or whatever I did to you.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/03/08 :  09:06:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

It does have the ".wordpress.com" by default but I specifically paid for the HardcoreHighlights.com domain.

And yes, you will be able to see it now because I just renewed it ten minutes ago (despite being HUNGOVER AS FCUK).

Ha ha!! Was really good to see you last week man. I think I was more drunk than normal, so, sorry about that or whatever I did to you.

Ah dont worry, you didnt do anything to me... *rubs his butt*

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/03/08 :  12:35:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
Didn't do anything that he didn't like.

Josephson_Junction
Advanced Member

United States
512 posts
Posted - 2014/03/10 :  23:15:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Josephson_Junction's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Easy Chris!

Thanks for the heads up mate (and thanks Mikell for linking me to this thread). I specifically remember renewing the domain before Christmas (the renewal date is late February each year) so I'm a bit pissed off about this. I'll be having words with WordPress. Words with WordPress. Get it?

In terms of lack of updates - it's not unusual for the site to go a few months without some new content. Even more so now; I'm working full-time and just had a promotion. It's difficult to find the energy to get home from work and put a few hours in every night, but I'm doing my best to keep the YouTube channel active at least.

Thanks again for noticing mate. I was at a rave last Friday and someone came up to me and said "Are you Jay that runs Hardcore Highlights?!" - I couldn't believe it! Such a nice feeling. Can't remember his name or anything - I was fcuked off my face.

Fantastic to know! Congrats on the promotion by the way!

Also I should have been more specific, referring to it as the Hardcore Highlights website than just HH in general. Sorry about that, I've updated the thread title.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page