Music discussion - hardcore
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
brodster

United States
99 posts
Posted - 2014/03/10 :  20:19:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brodster's homepage
My body was not ready for the amount of choonage :D. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/03/10 :  20:38:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Definitely knocking on the door of purchase quality here ;-)

Kind words man :) Its great to see so many of the original PPF artists still involved. It shows that starting the project all those years ago really was a worthwhile thing to do & has hopefully helped them to get to the stage their at now, I know it did for me. The progression that a lot of these guys have made over the years is admirable. I hope it helps many more up & coming producers over the years...

However, PPF will never, ever be sold :)

nantk

Spain
69 posts
Posted - 2014/03/11 :  19:17:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nantk's homepage
gettin excited with all these tracks, will repost em when i get my hands on a pc lol

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/03/11 :  22:46:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by nantk:
gettin excited with all these tracks, will repost em when i get my hands on a pc lol

Thanks for the support :)

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2014/03/12 :  16:58:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage
Artwork looks good.

Would like to hear some more previews from up and comers rather than people who have been established in the scene for years though.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/03/12 :  17:42:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:

I think with that artwork y'all should consider making a limited edition CD album out of it!

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2014/03/12 :  20:10:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
I think the thing I like about the art work is that it doesn't 'need' a female to make it look good. Who remembers Hardcore Heaven 3 & 4 with the good looking but unrelated to the music girls?

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/03/12 :  20:21:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

Rowan's track is so good it's scary. Fcuking unbelievable man. Can't stop listening to it.

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2014/03/12 :  20:22:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
I think the thing I like about the art work is that it doesn't 'need' a female to make it look good. Who remembers Hardcore Heaven 3 & 4 with the good looking but unrelated to the music girls?

Are you saying incredibly good looking women in bikinis don't listen to Hardcore? Say it ain't so!

I have to say it tho, Smoogie hits the nail on the head here! Artwork is lush!

Edited by - GrahamC on 2014/03/12 20:23:36
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2014/03/12 :  22:02:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
quote:

Are you saying incredibly good looking women in bikinis don't listen to Hardcore? Say it ain't so!

I have to say it tho, Smoogie hits the nail on the head here! Artwork is lush!

Its the same with Hip Hop, you put a babe on the cover and all the guys will buy it but girls who like the music will buy it anyway and at the most might envy how good looking the girl is. If you put a well built guy who looks like a fireman on a cover guys will avoid it as it 'looks gay' and girls who don't like it but think the fireman is cute will just copy a pic of it to their documents

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/03/13 :  00:08:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:

Well I did try to convince Jay to slip on the sexy undies & bring a bit of class to the cover but considering its a free album I couldn't afford his fee so we had to settle for this instead. Shame.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/03/13 :  00:11:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
Artwork looks good.

Would like to hear some more previews from up and comers rather than people who have been established in the scene for years though.

As much as Triquatra is no doubt enjoying being labelled 'established' I can understand where your coming from. I'll bare this in mind when posting the next samples.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/03/13 :  00:19:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

I think with that artwork y'all should consider making a limited edition CD album out of it!

Nothing definite yet, but if all goes to plan I'll have a few physical copies made & given away in some sort of forum competition type thing :)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/03/13 :  01:19:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
quote:
quote:

Nothing definite yet, but if all goes to plan I'll have a few physical copies made & given away in some sort of forum competition type thing :)

Well since I suggested the idea I win one copy automatically!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/03/13 :  03:45:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
quote:
quote:

Well since I suggested the idea I win one copy automatically!

Don't worry, I'll make the question something easy like 'What is latininxtc's favorite brand of bubble bath?' ;)

Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page