Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 VERY much appreciation from Yonkers
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Happy2BYonkers
Starting Member

United States
9 posts
Posted - 2003/01/26 :  12:58:20  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Happy2BYonkers's homepage
many many many many many MANY thanks to HappyHardcore.com from Yonkers, New York, the land of horribly recycled 80's freestyle, a space-time loopback of panty-hose and high hair. You're honestly saving my life out here in so many ways guyS, I don't even know where to begin.. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I Fell for the hardcore instantly in '97 when a dear friend opened my eyes to the light. Got hooked on the first toon and only craved more ever since. However, I've had only SEVERELY limited acess to general knowledge, dj's & choons. The fire only burned more firece with the discovery of each and every precious new mega beat that I could get a hold ov, no matter what quality.

Just got the cable link here and discovered you yesterday..........I'VE BEEN KEEPIN you KranKED nonstop since!!!! You've answered my cry, quenched my thirst, provided hope, safe haven, and SLlllllAmmiN wAveZ of PuRe EksTaSy!

I Feel as though I've discovered the Niagara Falls of Hardcore!!!!!!!!!

YOUR'RE AWESOME!!!!!!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!
loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou!!!!!

Just one question...is there a limit to how many people can log on and listen at once? am I stealing up all the bandwith???

Ding

Alert moderator
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/01/26 :  13:42:34  Show profile  Send a private message
nah there's no limit m8,we've had 705 ppl online once (mouse over the total online bit in the top right corner to see for yourself)

but now you've got the net and pretty soon you'll get introduced to mp3's,save yourself a bad reputation and don't ask where to get them from here coz no one will help. it's stressed on the main page but no one listens :(

btw glad ya like the site and welcome to the forums....just stay away from a few ppl who like to eat up the newbies as you might have seen on a few threads,mentioning no names tho *coughstrychninecough*

--------------------------------------------------
"Did you know that eleven plus two is an anagram of twelve plus one?"

DJ Mouse

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/01/27 :  03:31:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Happy2BYonkers:
I Feel as though I've discovered the Niagara Falls of Hardcore!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Yes HappyHardcore.com is the largest hardcore site in the world.... Although I have worked my butt off on the site and poored a ton of money to keep it running (probally never to get it back), it's comments like that that make it all worth while.

Now if I only had 1 dollar per user per month I could work 24/7 on the site... hehe... (no plans for this hehe... don't send me email about it)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/01/27 :  08:29:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage
haha welcome to the boards yonkers! your right this site is the absoloute dogs bollocks!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"

Xenochrome
Advanced Member

United States
2,645 posts
Xenochrome is a site donation subscriber Xenochrome has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/01/27 :  09:21:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xenochrome's homepage
Welcome to the site Happy2BYonkers!
Enjoy your stay!

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/01/27 :  16:48:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage
Howdy Happy2BYonkers

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

Happy2BYonkers
Starting Member

United States
9 posts
Posted - 2003/01/27 :  23:05:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Happy2BYonkers's homepage
Thanks so much guys, you've all been really helpful. I've been fishing around for mp3's and found quite a bit, but none compare to the constant and fresh energy that pours out from your network, it really does rock.

As for being a newbie, you all have actually been the nicest crowd I've heard from in a long time! Maybe I'm just used to being in a New York State of mind, or maybe HH ravers are the nicest people in the world. Whatver the case may be, I still feel acceptance here at HH.com and consider it a hidden sanctuary from what seems like a world that is lost in rejection.

I've also read the rumours about HH going maintream. I must admit, comming from the epicenter of mainstream, it doesn't look like it will take on over here. Although I have met a few that have heard of HH, the general public here seems to be led like sheep by an invisible and tone-deaf shepheard to a mountain of really bad music and even worse dancing.

The obscurity of HH is mystical and thats what makes it so great! Some of the most powerful forces in the universe are rarely ever seen, and HH is one them.

Just my feelin.

Rock ON!

Ding

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/01/27 :  23:12:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
I've been fishing around for mp3's and found quite a bit, but none compare to the constant and fresh energy that pours out from your network, it really does rock.

Buy a CD so you can rock 24/7...

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2003/01/28 :  05:41:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
Now if I only had 1 dollar per user per month I could work 24/7 on the site... hehe... (no plans for this hehe... don't send me email about it)

That wouldnt be unfair at all seeing as some boards do charge, and anyway whats 1 dollar :P This website is well worth $1 a month imo :)

Xenochrome
Advanced Member

United States
2,645 posts
Xenochrome is a site donation subscriber Xenochrome has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/01/28 :  14:33:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xenochrome's homepage
A dollar a month would be a hell of a deal IMO.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/01/29 :  03:50:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
So that is $2 so far :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2003/01/29 :  04:59:16  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
Har, yonkers is a shit tip :) its near my dad (i think) i dont like the place, looks like its a dump for disused old schoo bus'ses too

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/01/29 :  12:32:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage
id pay a dollar a month. well worth it. so thats 3 whole $ u got now silver!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2003/01/29 :  13:57:03  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
make it 4

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/01/29 :  16:15:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage
and with my $1 makes it $5

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2003/01/30 :  08:33:35  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
now to covert the currency's together =P a pound is worth a bunch compared to us, and the aussie dollar... well... what can i say about the aussie dollar? =P (i don't know what it is now, but when i lived there it was crap and i loved it, but that won't be good for teh site)

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page