Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 TLI
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/07/13 :  23:22:02  Show profile Send a private message
first proper hardcore event for 18 years last night and I loved it, so got the raving bug going again, Horizon in rhyl on august 1st and cant wait, Ibiza in september at Ravers, Im back again lol, single life is great ;) and hardcore to me seems on the up again, loads of amazing tunes atm keep it coming everyone HTID

Alert moderator
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/07/14 :  01:19:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
you'll be at raver's ibiza???

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/07/14 :  17:12:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
I had a great night at TLI!! Bowlers is a great venue.

Shame you're going to Horizon on the 1st and not Stomp! in Leeds where numerous members of this board will be.

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2014/07/14 :  23:01:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
I had a great night at TLI!! Bowlers is a great venue.

Shame you're going to Horizon on the 1st and not Stomp! in Leeds where numerous members of this board will be.

I know, but I'm going to try and get to one where a few on here go to, spoke to dave when leaving and Stomp looks amazing, but not many pennies means its hard to travel a lot, I'm lucky that Rhyl is finally getting a few events ;) and also I love all styles of hardcore, Horizon with Big Worm will be great to, look forward to meeting as many members as I can in the future

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2014/07/14 :  23:06:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
you'll be at raver's ibiza???

yeh to right, booked my flight last week and hotels are very cheap, the 6 day package for all events is ?159 so dearer than htid in the sun, but to finallly go to "the famous clubs" is worth it, never been to Ibiza because my ex was never into any types of dance music (how did we stay together for 17 years ;) ) but after she left me I've just thought **** it lets have some fun.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/07/16 :  06:53:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

Ibiza is ****ing crazy man. There are some pretentious ****s knocking about but you shouldn't experience too much of that since you're there for the real beats with decent folk.

Back up what Ben says about Stomp!. You've got to get to one mate - they are amazing. Wholesome as ****.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/07/16 :  13:16:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Ibiza is ****ing crazy man. There are some pretentious ****s knocking about but you shouldn't experience too much of that since you're there for the real beats with decent folk.

Back up what Ben says about Stomp!. You've got to get to one mate - they are amazing. Wholesome as ****.

dont worry, i will try to fill the empty gaps for once... I've barely been drunk the last couple of times I've been over <_<

To a whole other matter. I know it's not Darts fault but damn that one toilet in the mens room where completly useless.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2014/07/16 13:16:33
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2014/07/16 :  17:06:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

dont worry, i will try to fill the empty gaps for once... I've barely been drunk the last couple of times I've been over <_<

To a whole other matter. I know it's not Darts fault but damn that one toilet in the mens room where completly useless.

Trust me, those toilets are 10x better than the majority of toilets at raves in the UK.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2014/07/16 :  17:12:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

Trust me, those toilets are 10x better than the majority of toilets at raves in the UK.

Agreed! I've seen some real shitters...

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2014/07/16 :  19:07:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed! I've seen some real shitters...

crap joke

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/07/16 :  21:07:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Either y'all have some filthy vaginas Jay has yet to discover, or y'all really have to go that badly. The club/bar toilet(s) is the last place that I would ever sit my ass down. I remember the one at Club Colossos were just atrocious, so that one time where I really needed to take a massive shit that i couldn't hold, I just walked the 5ish minutes to my hotel to do it.

Probably best if you are coming from out of town and if you book a room, and the club will let you in and out of the place, then definitely book a room as close to the venue as possible and make that walk.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2014/07/16 :  21:09:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

When you consume as much booze and naughtiness as I do - there's no luxury, five-minute strolling period.

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2014/07/16 :  23:47:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
cheers guys, can't wait to meet up soon, and what is it with August the 1st anyway? its like National Hardcore Day or something, I've had 7 invites on my FB for that day all around the country, times are getting better ;)

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page