Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Cover art for Vinylgroover - Time
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/08/07 :  11:27:20  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource

This is the cover art for the forthcoming digitally remastered release of Time.

Alert moderator
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/08/07 :  20:44:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
Well the illustration is nice, but it's a sampled image which is a shame. So the credit for that goes to some poor bugger who's none-the-wiser. Secondly, the horrific white box with boring black type is uninspired and looks like it's been done with Microsoft word.

This is why people like me exist

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Elipton on 2014/08/07 20:45:51
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/08/07 :  20:56:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Well the illustration is nice, but it's a sampled image which is a shame. So the credit for that goes to some poor bugger who's none-the-wiser. Secondly, the horrific white box with boring black type is uninspired and looks like it's been done with Microsoft word.

This is why people like me exist

Yea looking at that white box is just, pitiful. I really hope that's changing because that is so amateurish.

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2014/08/07 :  21:41:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage
So is this a seperate album to the one he has just mixed that technikore is putting out??

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/08/07 :  22:09:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
So is this a seperate album to the one he has just mixed that technikore is putting out??

I think this is a single release separate from the album.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/08/11 :  02:47:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Could he not have picked....rarer classics? It's great he's back, but those tracks have been rehashed time and time again...something like System X-Rush Hour, or Lovelife-Hold Me, tracks that haven't been featured on tons of albums.

Edited by - warped_candykid on 2014/08/11 03:15:04
rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2014/08/11 :  06:05:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage
I'm just happy to see Vinylgroover back into spinning Hardcore. Even though it is oldskool. Hopefully he gets back into new productions too.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page