Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hixxy
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/08/21 :  23:14:27  Show profile Send a private message
What's the guy up to these days?

Is he still producing?

Is he still getting bookings/running events (do's)?

Alert moderator
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/08/21 :  23:22:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
Yes to all of those.

He still doing them all but just not very regularly. There's very limited production coming from him which is a real shame because he has been a consistent producer since the beginning of time. He released a track lately with Re-Con called Superhuman which is good.

The events with HTID have been few and far between of late. They're doing HTID USA and hosting a couple of rooms at the 24 hour Rave Experience, but apart from that nothing has been announced. I think Ravers Reunited saturating the scene has had a lot to do with this.

He has the odd bookings but again not as regularly as in the past. A lot of classic sets. But that's the scene all ocer at the moment. I think he even manages to turn up to the odd booking on time (sometimes).

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/08/21 :  23:28:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
He released a track lately with Re-Con called Superhuman which is good.

I bought this t'other day along with Did Geri Do It, that's what made me pose the questions. I suppose what you said about Ravers fills some of the void.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/08/22 :  05:57:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Yes a bit gutted he seems to have taken a back seat recently, he's nowhere near as proactive in the scene as he used to be. He's no longer anything to do with the running of Htid which maybe part explains why they're not such a force anymore. I think he has other interests outside of hardcore which are perhaps taking up most of his time. He doesn't even really bother with social media anymore and pays an agency to run his fb page for him.
I'm disappointed at the lack of activity since he joined Futureworld. Think that's been over a year now and we've been spoiled with the grand total of two hixxy collabs.

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

Wallis And Futuna Islands
645 posts
Posted - 2014/08/22 :  07:46:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage
Hixxy is HTID after all so will eventually be back, nothing wrong with taking a backseat and a bit of time out

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/08/22 :  10:30:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
anyone know how well his realesate business is going? considering he could play alot must mean it went well enough he could take time off. Maybe it's going bad atm and he needs to concentrate on it?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2014/08/22 :  11:36:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage
I read somewhere that he was having major surgery soon, probably something to do with his weight i would imagine, think thats why hes not been about much recently.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2014/08/22 :  12:01:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage
I were gonna say, it's pretty obvious his weight has ballooned, over the last few years especially, it could well be causing health problems he might be prioritising.
Hopefully we will see and hear more from him soon!

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/08/22 :  13:55:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
I read somewhere that he was having major surgery soon, probably something to do with his weight i would imagine, think thats why hes not been about much recently.

As much as he needs it, I actually hope it's not gastric bypass or lap band surgery. People look absolutely ghoulish right after getting it and losing the weight. Such an unnatural way of losing weight he needs to be smart about it and eat properly and get some exercise.

And yea his health has been an issue for some time. He had to bail out because of his health on most of his shows at HTID ITS 2012. He only showed up for the Water Park party and then went back to the UK.

Him doing 3 shows in a row at Raver's Ibiza could be risky, but hopefully for the ravers everything goes as planned.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page