Total online 1721
 Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Totally 'Ardcoe 10th Birthday Pt 2 (0 attended)
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
miss-special-k

United Kingdom
121 posts
miss-special-k is verified hardcore artist miss-special-k has attended 14 events
Posted - 2014/09/01 :  01:44:09  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit miss-special-k's homepage
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Totally 'Ardcoe 10th Birthday Pt 2
Starts: November 8th, 2014
City/Region: England

Totally 'Ardcore are extremely pleased to announce a 'one off' return to their original
home (formerly known as Castros), for the second part of their 10th birthday celebrations! This
event will be reuniting many of the original residents and regulars, alongside some of the biggest
headliners in hardcore.

***HISTORY OF TOTALLY 'ARDCORE***

Over the years this event has gone from strength to strength with bigger lineups, bigger
productions, and more and more ravers gracing the dance floor each and every time, then
returning again and again and again.

Totally 'Ardcore began purely out of love for the hardcore scene, and over the years it has gained
the reputation of being 'Bristol's most talked about hardcore event,' due to it's whacky flyer
designs, crazy competitions, free giveaways, and themed events. It's achievements have been
recognised by leading brands on the scene and they have more recently been invited to host rooms
at events including Dreamscape, Fantazia and Marc Smith's Birthday Stomp.

This event takes pride in bringing you the ultimate party atmosphere, which has always been
highlighted in reviews from the Ravin Eye magazine. The team is highly commended for the effort
they put into to the production on the night, including unique themed decor from the very talented
in house artist Trip, and some of the best lights and lasers you could imagine.

Attention to detail is exactly what this brand are all about and they never fail to impress!

***WHAT THE HEADLINERS SAY***

Some quotes from previous events include...

"That's probably the most fun I've ever had playing a set?one of the best crowds I've ever played
for" Gammer
"The best hardcore event I?ve been to this year" Billy Daniel Bunter
"A genuine, quality, raver-friendly party and it was an honour to be part of it." - Vibes
"One of the best nights of the year for me, such an amazing atmosphere in there, roll on the next
one" - Chris Unknown
"The atmosphere was amazing" MC Storm
"The crowds were off the scale!" Marc Smith
"The best smaller event I've been to in years." MC Obie
"Totally Ardcore is without a doubt the leading light for hardcore for me when it comes to all round
production and music policy in the area." MC Frikshon

***WHAT THE RAVERS SAY***

Some quotes from the last event include...

"Totally 'Ardcore is the cream of raves but Sat was something else. I feel they got the mixture of
hardcore, happy hardcore and techno spot on.
Personally I don't think there's another event in the country that manages to create an
atmosphere as good as TA.
Totally 'Ardcore never fails to deliver, a massive credit to the scene, and brilliant work put on by
everyone behind the scenes. If there was an award for Hardcore's most reliable rave, TA would win
it!
Great atmosphere, great people, place was rammed!
The only rave nowadays I go to where everyone chats to everyone no matter who they are or
where there from, you can't buy that shit!
Literally couldn't stop smiling all night! Just awesome!
Totally 'Ardcore really is the pure definition of PLUR no dickheads no trouble just great atmosphere
def keepin TA on my regular list.
What an atmosphere so many whistles and a few horns, something I aint heard in a rave for a
while.
It was the best hard core rave I have ever been to and I been to a few!!
TA never fails to give me that buzz! Always look forward to your raves months ahead! Never been
to one where I've left disappointed! "

***DETAILS FOR THE 10TH BIRTHDAY EVENT***

In the true spirit of Totally 'Ardcore this will be themed event, and this time we are turning the
venue into circus. We invite you all to dress up as acrobats, showgirls, clowns, wild animals, and
magicians and as always the person deemed the 'best dressed' on the night shall win a unique
Totally 'Ardcore trophy as well as guest list to the following event.

There will be professional magicians and balloon modellers to keep you entertained throughout the
night and the club shall be kitted out with full circus decor.

To celebrate our 10th birthday, we shall also be handing out some FREE LIMITED EDITION TOTALLY
?'ARDCORE HIGH VIZ JACKETS at various points during the night, as well as other branded
goodies!

And it doesn't stop there! In addition, we shall be giving away FREE NOISEMAKERS to all ravers
who purchase advance tickets, and there will be 100 FREE VODKA JELLIES for the first 100 people
through the door on the night. Why??? Because we are TOTALLY 'ARDCORE!!!

***LINE UP***

*DJS*

RE-CON B2B SQUAD-E
VIBES AND LIVE LEE
MISS SPECIAL K
KICKBACK
DYSON & CHEWY
TUCHET & WORM
LIMPSTAR
DENY
ROBBIE JAY
MISTER DALE
EL POSTINO

*MCS*

STORM
LIVE LEE
3MAN
MESSIAH
PHOENIX
FLO
ORION
TRIGGER

***PREPARTY***

FREE ENTRY PRE-PARTY 6PM - 9PM
At the Punch Bowl on Old Market St (opposite the venue).

Artists to include...

DEMIZE & 3MAN
ARF B2B MAGPIE
CONNIE B2B WOLFY & MC MESSIAH
ANGEL & MC BUZZ

***TICKETS AND PRICES***

Earlybird tickets now available at just ?6 each on Ticketsellers -
http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy_tickets/events/?id=10032548

Standard tickets shall be priced at just ?10 each.

(Additional ticket sellers and agents to be announced soon.)

Tickets will be more OTD!!

***COACHES & TRAVEL***

For coach information please contact Ernie - 07973 551171
or visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/49282026262/

The club is only a minutes drive from the bottom of the M32, a 10 minutes walk away or few
minute taxi ride from Temple Meads train station, and 10 minutes walk from Bristol Coach / Bus
station. There are also a number of hotels close to this area.

***FURTHER INFORMATION***

Should you have any further questions please call 07872446057 or visit the following webpages...

www.facebook.com/TotallyArdcore or www.totallyardcore.com

PLUR
THE TOTALLY 'ARDCORE CREW :)

Alert moderator
commandervideo
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2014/10/13 :  19:18:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit commandervideo's homepage
Is this event 18+ only?

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page