Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 'FSH Vol 1' - New FREE Unmixed/Mixed Album
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/09/16 :  09:01:06  Show profile Send a private message
Hi guys, just thought i'd let you all know about a new free album series i'm running in between our PPF series. Like PPF, the aim of the FSH series is to help up & coming producers. The album will help them establish themselves, showing what they can do while appearing along side some of the more recognisable names in the scene.

However I wanted to do something a bit different, I thought it would be a cool idea not only to support producers, but to work with, support & represent some of the most promising, upcoming & established labels & dj's in the scene.

Volume 1 features 8 DJs across 6 mixes all showcasing their respective labels, as well as 1 Unmixed Disc. The Unmixed tracks will also showcase all the labels involved among others.

If you like what you hear then be sure to support the project by giving us a follow, commenting, reposting & checking us out on facebook. There will be many more track samples to unleash over the coming weeks! Thanks :)

TRACK PREVIEWS -
http://soundcloud.com/future-state-music

Disc 1:
Mix 1 - Sc@r B2B Reflux (Scarred Digital Mix)
Mix 2 - Ken Masters B2B Skinny (Future State Mix)

Disc 2:
Mix 1 - Kyle WytchWood (Hardcore Rapture Digital Mix)
Mix 2 - Cruze (Trackmaster Music Mix)

Disc 3:
Mix 1 - Bridson (Rave Essentials Mix)
Mix 2 - Miss Special K (Totally 'Ardcore Mix)

Disc 4:
Unmixed - Showcasing all labels involved among others.

Alert moderator

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2014/12/12 04:51:59
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/09/24 :  16:30:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
BIG track preview now up from that man Skinny :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Ken Masters on 2014/09/24 16:40:51
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/11/29 :  13:46:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
The last of the album previews are now up, including something exclusive & rather special from Darwin & the guys at HU :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/12/02 :  00:22:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
Remember, this is a free album so if you like what you hear, please take a second to support us by following & sharing our sound cloud page, thanks :)

DJ Cruze

United Kingdom
304 posts
DJ Cruze has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/12/03 :  09:26:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Cruze's homepage
Been a pleasure to be involved :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/12/10 :  02:37:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Cruze:
Been a pleasure to be involved :)

Appreciate the effort mate, especially with the work you guys have been putting in elsewhere, clearly been a busy year!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/12/12 :  04:50:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
I'll be doing something a little different & releasing the album exclusively to those who've liked the FS facebook page or soundcloud page. You will all receive an exclusive download link, sent via private message giving you guys access to the tracks & mixes before anyone else.

Just as a thankyou to those who've supported the Future State movement so far :) If you want to get hold of the album in this way then be sure to like or follow our pages :)

Fb - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-State-Music/766100100081242

SC - http://www.soundcloud.com/future-state-music

brodster

United States
99 posts
Posted - 2014/12/12 :  07:02:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brodster's homepage
Track previews sound awesome. I really wanted to submit something but life got super busy in the past few months and I really haven't been able to produce that much. Stoked for the full thing :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/12/12 :  15:28:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by brodster:
Track previews sound awesome. I really wanted to submit something but life got super busy in the past few months and I really haven't been able to produce that much. Stoked for the full thing :)

Glad your liking it :)

& not to worry buddy, we'll be rolling onto building the next members album 'PPF 2015' early next year :)

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page