Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  14:03:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote

there's the 3rd headliner. Chris Ross ;)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  14:33:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Presumably the other side of the flyer has my photo from HU1 on?

CDJay

AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  15:27:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
That picture is on the secret after party show flyer ;) I think.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  17:22:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Chris Ross? I would have preferred Entity!

Nothing against Chris Ross I am excited to see him, but I would have preferred Entity there since he is stepping out of the scene. Would have been great to see him one last time in the US!

Maggers

United States
57 posts
Posted - 2014/11/08 :  02:50:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Maggers's homepage  Reply with quote
can't wait!

I'm sad Entity isn't making the journey this time, but you know - people often say they are leaving the scene, go do other things for a while, and then come back to it when it fits in their life again. (Speaking from personal experience there, and seeing the number of people coming out of "retirement".) He wrote some amazing tunes and played great sets so I hope he isn't done for good. Chris Ross is the future, so I'm glad we'll still have an HU Breaks set!

Really looking forward to a weekend in Toronto with some of the best people I know!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/11/15 :  02:49:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Besides Lorenzo and Maggers since I know they'll already be sharing a room together, but is anyone else going to this that is in need of a room? I'm booking one soon and want to know if anyone wants to go half on the cost. It will be a 2 queen or double size bed room.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2014/11/15 03:02:00
AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2014/11/15 :  14:24:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm probably looking forward to getting taco bell with Chris Ross more than the event :x

I find it funny that an American & Englishman will be getting fake mexican food in Canada :p

AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2014/12/02 :  20:09:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
Just finished my remix that I had to get done before I left. Now I can be all excited for this :p 27 hours & I'll be leaving :D

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/12/02 :  20:44:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
So you get to request songs?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/12/02 :  23:54:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
So you get to request songs?

Yea there was a voting process that ended yesterday I think. And the day of the event you get to request which of the voted song comes next by the color of your glow stick. You get handed one of each color as soon as you get in. I didn't pay much attention to the process since i left to continue my binge drinking after al storm or fracus & Darwin played

Maggers

United States
57 posts
Posted - 2014/12/03 :  03:48:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Maggers's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah - they use web forms to allow people to request songs. They pair up the top 30-40 and the crowd votes which of the two tracks gets played w/ glowsticks. The MC makes the call. It's always good fun. :)

AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2014/12/05 :  13:35:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1520214108244910&l=6284389053252518263

DOK-Lucky Star
finally got to listen to this, Margaret has a copy, Let the Toronto adventures begin :p

AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2014/12/09 :  20:26:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
What a ****ing event! holy shit! I don't know where to begin so I just posted several statuses about it :D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page