Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Freeformatted EP008
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/11/15 :  20:32:14  Show profile Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage
Exemia - Woke Up As Pixels
Le Dos-On - Dirty Machine
Le Dos-On - Dirty Machine (Aghast Hardcore Refix)
N.Vader - Lets Go For A Drive

https://soundcloud.com/freeformatted/sets/ffmep008-freeformatted-ep-008

*** OUT NOW !!! ***

The long awaited Freeformatted EP008 is now available for download.

EP008 welcomes two new artists into the Freeformatted fold.

Firstly Aghast steps up to the plate with his earlyish sounding hardcore remix of veteren Le Dos-On's 'Dirty Machine'. Keep your eyes peeled for 'Aghast' we've got a couple of tracks from him hoarded away for a rainy day

Secondly, but certinaly not leastly(?), my personal friend N.Vader shows us the raw energy and power of Hi-Tech Psytrance. Hailing from South Africa, but currently living and studying in Nottingham, UK. N.Vader brings the love of Hi-Tech Psytrance with him where ever he goes. Another one to most definately keep an eye out for if you like Hi-Tech/Dark Psytrance.

Returning to the plate, Exemia, the Mexican artist of many talents and flavours. Following Psyperactive is a mammoth task in itself, but I think, 'Woke Up As Pixels' is truly a testiment to diversity. Which is what we love, stand for and promote here at Freeformatted.

Finally, returning to the stadium is veteran Le Dos-On. With his hardcorey feel to this one, it has groovy basslines and uplifting riffs. Again, a nice testiment to diversity. Keep your eyes open and your feet stomping for the drop after the main breakdown, aiiiight? haha.

Well, that's enough waffle and promoting from me. If you enjoy the music, please share it and tell your friends. Any feedback regarding the mastering, quality of tracks, release style, anything at all... We'd love to hear from you.

Dyzphazia & Hellfury

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Alert moderator

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2014/11/16 18:19:26
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/11/15 :  23:43:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
Having a listen now and liking it. That link took me to some random soundcloud page though; I had to search for your page to get to it.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2014/11/15 23:44:28
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/11/16 :  18:19:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
Having a listen now and liking it. That link took me to some random soundcloud page though; I had to search for your page to get to it.

my bad, fixed it!

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page