Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2014/12/18 :  00:42:05  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
by 2009 I'm married, have one kid and slowly being able to buy back the vinyl I lost during the divorce and move. (500 pieces of vinyl)

Your wife took your vinyl as part of the divorce!? I'm not sure if that is evil on her part or she really liked the vinyl and wanted it.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ViperStar

Singapore
123 posts
Posted - 2014/12/18 :  01:41:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViperStar's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kayin:
quote:
Originally posted by ViperStar:
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
quote:
Originally posted by ViperStar:
Guess I'll share mine too :P

The Singapore Hardcore Crew Rev Up Podcast, Venom Drive Podcast and Urban Hardcore Network sets all mixed on these :)

http://i61.tinypic.com/2i66q9.jpg

Sexual! How many pairs of headphones does one man need!? ;)

Ahahaha! The one on the right Rokit is for my PC (at night so I don't disturb others). The Technics is a backup and the ATH-M50X is my main DJ headphones after I stopped being a Pioneer whore (previous pairs were HDJ-500s and HDJ-1500s) :P

Dammit man I'm so jelly of your setup, mainly your mixer lol. I'm guessing you just use compressed air to clean up the dust?

Nope only a dry microfibre cloth afterall they're covered by decksavers when unused :)

Founder of the Singapore Hardcore Crew: www.facebook.com/SGHardcore
Personal DJ FB Page Link: www.facebook.com/DJViperStar

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2014/12/18 :  09:19:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
by 2009 I'm married, have one kid and slowly being able to buy back the vinyl I lost during the divorce and move. (500 pieces of vinyl)

Your wife took your vinyl as part of the divorce!? I'm not sure if that is evil on her part or she really liked the vinyl and wanted it.

Nah, she wasn't evil, she was a DJ also :) Most of the vinyl had been bought together; as divorces go it was relatively "pleasant" haha. She gave me a list of the vinyl she wanted - I didn't contest any of it as it was perfectly reasonable, and as I went through picking out the pieces I picked out a few that she hadn't asked for too. All the more fun searching out the pieces I used to own!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page