Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Nu Foundation Album For Release By HU!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/11/24 :  19:40:32  Show profile Send a private message
Instead of this starting a bunch of topics on just one particular track, or the topic popping up in already existing topics, how about we concentrate it all on here?

As CDJay has briefly mentioned here, there will be a Nu Foundation album scheduled for release next year (hopefully).

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=49361

He's already working on getting Power Of Goodbye on that album which is great. Any other tracks everyone is wondering, or hoping to be on there??? From what I've read there is plenty of stuff that Mikey didn't release, or didn't finish, before his untimely passing, so I think we'll be in for a good surprise with this album :)

Alert moderator
djscavenger

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2014/11/24 :  19:49:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djscavenger's homepage
As well as lay me down which we have already discussed I hope loosing control which he did with Haywire is on there I'm sure it was due out on Next Generation at some point

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/11/24 :  19:59:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
Illuminated

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2014/11/24 :  20:03:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage
Good to hear about this.

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2014/11/24 :  22:02:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
Im Quite exited for this one!

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/11/24 :  22:42:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
I would also love to see that Losing Control tune on there. For those that don't know it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKduSTROY6M

jordesuvi

United Kingdom
143 posts
jordesuvi has attended 4 events
Posted - 2014/11/25 :  00:07:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jordesuvi's homepage
Losing Control is definitely up there as one of my favourite hardcore tracks of all time, I'd love to see it finally get released. However I am a huge fan of Mikey's work in general and can't wait for this album.

Edited by - jordesuvi on 2014/11/25 00:08:40
danielseven

Italy
350 posts
danielseven has attended 4 events
Posted - 2014/11/25 :  00:53:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage
There are plenty of tracks that didn't see a release from our lost friend Mikey... Some of my favourite ones were the Rave Mix of In Your Head, Illuminated, that "Lay Me Down" bootleg, and Warszawa. The last one really makes me wanna travel to see that city in Poland.

You can hear most of the tracks from his SoundCloud aswell.

Edited by - danielseven on 2014/11/25 00:54:09
Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2014/11/25 :  21:04:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage
Im looking forward to this!

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2014/11/26 :  02:02:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
It would be nice if it had the entire Takin my time EP On it. that entire vinyl is awsome

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2014/11/26 :  22:22:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage
What about that mash up of Fly Drifting Away featured on Hardcore Heaven - Summer Session?

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/11/29 :  21:12:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
Great news! And to be honest I thought this was gonna happen, even a few years back, just surprised its taken this long to happen

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/11/29 :  21:30:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Great news! And to be honest I thought this was gonna happen, even a few years back, just surprised its taken this long to happen

Well lots of issues have arisen with his material. I remember there was this heated situation with Rhythmics giving the stuff he had from him for free, only to have to pull it off the internet and get into this heated argument with someone who apparently claimed the rights to all the material he just released. It was really odd and unclear what exactly was the deal with that.

There's also the issue with unfinished material. What does one do with that? Leave it as is and avoid including that on the album, or perhaps get the creative juices flowing and try to finish it with taking into account how Mikey would have gone about things?

Should be very interesting to see what is on there!

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/11/29 :  21:34:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:

Well lots of issues have arisen with his material. I remember there was this heated situation with Rhythmics giving the stuff he had from him for free, only to have to pull it off the internet and get into this heated argument with someone who apparently claimed the rights to all the material he just released. It was really odd and unclear what exactly was the deal with that.

There's also the issue with unfinished material. What does one do with that? Leave it as is and avoid including that on the album, or perhaps get the creative juices flowing and try to finish it with taking into account how Mikey would have gone about things?

Should be very interesting to see what is on there!

Well I didn't know about them issues, and I would assume tracks he never finished would be left untouched, who would finish them? and would they be technically still his tracks, plus i'm sure nu foundation has plenty of finished tracks and remixes to make up an album

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page