Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DJ Seduction returns!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  22:02:29  Show profile Send a private message
From his reactivated facebook account earlier on...

DJ-Seduction John
2 hours ago

Thanks for all your posts and messages guys!

I've been overwhelmed by your responses and it's nice to see I haven't been forgotten :-)

I have agreed to do an exclusive one off Old Skool set on May 8th @ Q Club in Birmingham. I am headlining the event alongside Carl Cox so it should be an awesome night.

Hope to see you there if you can make it.....

Quality of you ask me, always loved seductions work :)

Alert moderator
DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  22:08:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
Wooooooo!! Sounds Dope

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  22:36:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Meh...

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  23:35:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
Won't be going to the do but glad to see him getting involved, albeit briefly. If it was a 96-99 set, however, I'd be all over it, ha.

Reminds me that I need to get the last 2 Maximum Impacts on vinyl to complete the lot.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  23:54:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Was never a huge fan of seduction but I didn't dislike him either. His tunes were hit or miss but I thought he defintely had a place in the scene. Favourite track of his was Slammin n Jammin. Not familiar with his older tunes.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  00:20:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
Oh.. That's who that was. When it came up on Facebook that he accepted my friend request (probably from years ago) I unfriended him straight away

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  00:34:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Oh.. That's who that was. When it came up on Facebook that he accepted my friend request (probably from years ago) I unfriended him straight away

lol!

Yea I knew who it was right away, I was wondering why it took so long for him to accept my friend request, I just thought he denied it. Did not know he shut off his account again. I won't unfriend him right away, I kind of want to know what he has to say first, or if happens to lose it...

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  07:02:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
A one off set hardly constitutes a return. I'd be excited if it was to be something more, seduction was at one point my favorite dj/producer.

Edited by - Vladel on 2015/01/19 07:06:08
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  07:17:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
Jesus Christ, to the people who are 'not familiar with his older tunes' please realise that Impact is one of, if not the, most important labels in hardcore. They had 65 releases or thereabouts and you'll be hard pressed to find a dud release between 1991 and 1999. Maximum Impact was nothing compared to the original Impact, do your research if you're not familiar with his stuff!

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  07:47:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Jesus Christ, to the people who are 'not familiar with his older tunes' please realise that Impact is one of, if not the, most important labels in hardcore. They had 65 releases or thereabouts and you'll be hard pressed to find a dud release between 1991 and 1999. Maximum Impact was nothing compared to the original Impact, do your research if you're not familiar with his stuff!

No. Got more important things to do than look up tunes from 20 years ago. Why does this bother you so much?

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2015/01/19 07:50:11
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  08:00:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

No. Got more important things to do than look up tunes from 20 years ago. Why does this bother you so much?

It's just one of those facts, you know? It's like being in hardcore but ignorant of the original Bonkers series. If you have a liking for Hardcore, you tend to try and discover more of it, and Impact was one of the big ones.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  08:11:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:

of all those releases, and I only liked DJ Storm's remix of Sub Dub.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  08:40:59  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
I just don't like it when people don't know their history, if you don't know where its been then you don't know where its going...

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  09:22:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
I just don't like it when people don't know their history, if you don't know where its been then you don't know where its going...

Do any of us even know where it's going right now? :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  09:28:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

It's just one of those facts, you know? It's like being in hardcore but ignorant of the original Bonkers series.

What's the Bonkers Series ? is it any good ?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/01/19 :  09:41:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:

Oh it's not that some of us don't know the history, I'm well aware of who he is and his label. And I'm also well aware of why he left the first time and why he might have left the 2nd time.

I am just personally a bit tired of all these dinosaur djs who keep coming in and out and in and out of the scene and people expect us to drop to our knees and blow them just because they used to be somebody back in the day. If you're going to stay in the scene, then stay. If not leave, there's no need for you to get in and out of the scene especially when you make less of an impact each time you try and return.

Like take for instance Sharkey. He came back, was determined to finally release his artist album, only to piss off fuck knows where and the album has yet to be completed and can't be completed without him. Yea, so much for a marvelous return. Yea we may all give shit to Hixxy, Unknown, Breeze, Darren Styles and many others who were around in the 90s but I at least give them credit for still being around in some form, even if I don't enjoy what they currently are working on.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page