Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2015/02/14 :  17:36:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
Daniel Seven Vs Jonathan Carey - Goin' In Heavy - tuuuuunnnnneeeee

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/02/14 :  23:07:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Just started listening to the 'Unmixed' CDs and I'm really pleased that most of the tracks I picked out as being my favourites from the mixes have made it.

This project really is top quality and not some shabby free album thrown together. Hats off for that. Artwork and music is top notch!

It has also opened my eyes to some producers I wasn't really paying much attention to such as Andy Wilson and Bridson. Fantastic stuff!!

Oh... and IMGburn which I use usually wouldn't burn them to disc but Nero does automatically convert. So that made life very easy!

I appreciate the feedback mate. The whole idea came together really well & its great to see its been well received. Download figures have been massive, but most importantly the feedbacks been good.

I have a cool idea for vol 2, something I haven't seen, well, anyone do yet. If it all works out it'll take the series to a new level :)

Glad you got round the wav conversion issue. I'm hoping that those clued up enough to appreciate the wav version will understand how to convert themselves. Will be resolved on future albums.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/02/24 :  00:07:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Just incase anyone missed this :)

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2015/04/26 :  08:29:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
I haven't listened to hardcore music very much in the last few months so I was sleeping on Futurestate Hardcore Vol 1....terrible mistake...this is a brilliant project!

jjd27
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
jjd27 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/12/21 :  22:06:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jjd27's homepage  Reply with quote
Anyone know whether there's anywhere I can still get hold of this album? (Or, for that matter, FSH v2?)

I love listening to the mixes on this album but naively didn't copy it off an old hard disk thinking I could re-download it. Looks like http://www.futurestatehardcorevol1.info/ died a death a few years back.

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2017/12/22 :  18:53:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage  Reply with quote
try checking out there facebook page https://www.facebook.com/futurestatemusic/

meran05
Average Member

United Kingdom
228 posts
meran05 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2024/04/10 :  08:28:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit meran05's homepage  Reply with quote
Any chance anyone can upload Vol.1 & 2?

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2024/04/19 :  09:57:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by meran05:
Any chance anyone can upload Vol.1 & 2?

Hi there, yes I can help here. Could you message the Facebook page and I'll sort out share links for you (and anyone else looking for these).

More formal solutions are in the pipeline

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page