Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 life suckz
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  13:32:51  Show profile Send a private message
someone shot me dead please

Alert moderator
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  13:53:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
someone shot me dead please

Chin up mate.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  14:04:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage
wot use for? they let you work till you get a burnout, docs do nothing besides administrate the status quo, people are so selfish annoying pricks. at university they don't like me cause i am working class still more intelligent, being in excellent shape as well, still no friends.
all i feel atm is very frustrated and depressed.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  14:41:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
Life's a bitch mate

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  14:43:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage
i just feel as a honest and nice guy i would deserve better.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  14:43:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Oh gawd is this another suicide thread??? Well I'm not gonna make the call this time around!

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  14:45:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage
well if you always just get put in a corner you will start to think why continue the life that's just normal behavior

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  14:59:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
Why compromise your own life because of everyone else? **** that. Don't waste your energy on people that aren't worth it anyway, even if that's most people. The only person who is losing out by feeling this way is you. Sounds like you need to live somewhere better.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2015/02/15 15:00:37
don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  15:25:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage
yeh just called that helpline and realized that i need to move to the uk but can't because i am short of money.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  15:49:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
  • at university
  • still more intelligent
  • in excellent shape as well

There you go. Three things you listed yourself that are good.
You're at university, which is a means to a better future. You're more intelligent which helps at uni and you're healthy. I don't know any tips on how to magically make friends I'm afraid. You've got to put on a brave face and grit your teeth and be nice to people. At the same time, you've got to be selfish. You're at university for yourself, and you'll eventually graduate and compete with these people for jobs. Get your qualification with flying colours, and get the better jobs at their expense.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  18:45:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
Exactly what Elipton said. I think you are feeling a bit sorry for yourself when you have every reason to be optimistic about many things.

If you perceive things in a more positive light you are much more likely to be happier. Focus on the positives and work around them. Also, rather than blaming everyone else, perhaps look at what YOU can do to change things you don't like about your life. You are in control!

That might sound a bit blunt and harsh but... and in no way am I trivialising depression, which is a horrible, horrible illness.

AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2015/02/15 :  19:11:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage
From personal experience; go seek professional help in therapy/counseling(whatever you want to call it) on a normal basis. It'll help you keep your head on straight. It's awesome how helpful it is discussing your problems with a professional who understands things. You'll be surprised on how much it'll help.

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2015/02/16 :  02:11:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
you think youve got it bad...don't get me started on half the shit i've been through my whole ****ing life if i was to tell you even a small portion of the shit i've had to go through you would realise how ****ing lucky you are hell you're at uni ffs i would KILL to be at uni (really i would)

in the past couple of years i've had to deal with suicidal thoughts, crippling depression major panick attacks (the kind where you legitimately think you're about to die kind of panic attacks) they have been so severe i sometimes can't leave my house for days on end and have literally become a recluse not to mention living everyday with a mental health problem that dictates everything i do 24hrs a day i lost my aunt and 2 month old nephew in the space of a month and tried to kill myself just before xmas

you think your life sucks give me a ****in break

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/02/16 :  02:46:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
I suppose the general understanding is to look at the positives in your life & try your best not to focus on the negatives.

You have the power to change your life & grow. Many people aren't so fortunate to be in that position to begin with. There are people out there who dont even get the chance of basic education. With being at Uni the world is yours, grab it & dont waste your chance. Life really is far too short.

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2015/02/16 02:50:27
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/02/16 :  02:47:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2015/02/16 02:49:48
don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2015/02/16 :  07:48:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage
i have bipolar disorder, i am seeing 2 docs regulary already. today so far i am feeling much better again. i'm also very sensitive to weather changes, during winter depression kicks in, in summer i am on an up, can go weeks with only 5 hours of sleep and feeling amazing.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page