Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2015/02/26 :  02:59:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
You can go to a parapara event at Maharaja Nightclub in Roppongi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5khQwsC3OE

Maharaja.... 50 dollars to get in (guys price), get your drink spiked and robbed of all your money and cards, take you back to your place and steal all your equipment. Happened to two friends of mine in that area.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2015/02/26 :  04:17:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage  Reply with quote
https://soundcloud.com/p_light
:D

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/02/26 :  07:02:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

yes but why the hell would you want to, especially after what Silver just said?

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/02/26 :  07:07:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

*whispers* Psst, I doubt he can predict what people will post in the future

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/02/26 :  08:22:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

*whispers* Psst, I doubt he can predict what people will post in the future

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2015/02/26 :  09:23:00  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
The "club" isn't really a club it is a cool pickup place... the US embassy in Japan warns visitors of the Roppongi area for drink spikers, they are Russian crew or Nigerian crews mainly doing (that I heard about)... with that said if you come to Japan I'll be taking everyone to Roppongi just not to that club haha :)

Otsdarva
Starting Member

United States
3 posts
Posted - 2015/03/01 :  08:12:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Otsdarva's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jordesuvi:
If never heard anything like that first track before, it was like a cross between a hands up melody, hardstyle kick and niche/garage vocals. Thankfully you'd already got someone to give the track name in the description.
Why have I not got P*Light's discography yet, what am I doing with my life. The track at 3:44 had me throwing so many shapes you'd have thought I was teaching a geometry class.

This hardcore rave looks awesome, it's not even the sound system that impresses me. The whole experience, lights, visuals and such an energetic, positive crowd look amazing. I'd have loved to have been there.

The j-core scene has been blowing most mainstream UK hardcore out of the water for years now. It reminds me of what hardcore/rave music used to be about, with emphasis on melodic elements. You all should check out the Japanese scene, lots of good and innovative stuff going on over there. Interesting to see artists like M-Project making it big in the west now too.

djchexmixer

United States
363 posts
djchexmixer has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/03/01 :  17:36:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djchexmixer's homepage  Reply with quote
Very cool video! Thanks for sharing this! And damn would I have loved to be there.

quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
I. MUST. GO. TO. JAPAN!

Who fancies it?

Me too, I must go as well.

Happy Dance Fusion Vol. 2:
https://soundcloud.com/dj-cruelcore-neo/happy-dance-fusion-vol-2

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/03/01 :  20:30:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
The "club" isn't really a club it is a cool pickup place... the US embassy in Japan warns visitors of the Roppongi area for drink spikers, they are Russian crew or Nigerian crews mainly doing (that I heard about)... with that said if you come to Japan I'll be taking everyone to Roppongi just not to that club haha :)

The same thing happens in some clubs in Miami, and they too are run by Russians.

Comrade_

United States
46 posts
Posted - 2015/03/05 :  01:59:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comrade_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Otsdarva:
The j-core scene has been blowing most mainstream UK hardcore out of the water for years now. It reminds me of what hardcore/rave music used to be about, with emphasis on melodic elements. You all should check out the Japanese scene, lots of good and innovative stuff going on over there. Interesting to see artists like M-Project making it big in the west now too.

I have a very shallow knowledge of J-core. I own a couple of free albums and have listened to a decent amount of J-core mixes (usually the "ramen break stuff"). Are there any classic albums that you would recommend to anyone trying to expand their J-core related knowledge?

Otsdarva
Starting Member

United States
3 posts
Posted - 2015/03/05 :  19:12:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Otsdarva's homepage  Reply with quote
I would start with Hardcore Tano*C albums like the Hardcore Syndrome series. DJ Shimamura's Dynasty Records has a bunch of top-notch albums, and pichnopop is P*Light's label. Minamotrance albums are usually good stuff too. the big names in the j-core scene are always doing collabs and crossovers with each other too. You can google artists you like and check out their discographies and Soundcloud accounts and all that if you like what you hear. they're always releasing new albums at Comiket and M3 events that happen a few times a year and there's some j-core websites that sell a lot of these albums internationally

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/03/05 :  19:53:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Comrade_:
quote:

I have a very shallow knowledge of J-core. I own a couple of free albums and have listened to a decent amount of J-core mixes (usually the "ramen break stuff"). Are there any classic albums that you would recommend to anyone trying to expand their J-core related knowledge?

check out bastard pop terrorists; VIVID HARDCORE; prismatic music; SKETCH UP!; J CORE MASTERZ; M project is behind a good amount of working with it; that guy is killer

DJ D-Luc-D

United Kingdom
458 posts
Posted - 2015/03/05 :  20:01:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ D-Luc-D's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:

check out bastard pop terrorists; VIVID HARDCORE; prismatic music; SKETCH UP!; J CORE MASTERZ; M project is behind a good amount of working with it; that guy is killer

Pretty much spot on, I'd also say For you sounds, my label (in my signature), Lilium Records and Attack The Music and I'll think of some more when I can be bothered to look for links haha

Check out my netlabel Touitsu Recordings: http://touitsurecordings.jaycore.eu --- http://soundcloud.com/touitsu-recordings --- http://www.facebook.com/TouitsuRecordings

Comrade_

United States
46 posts
Posted - 2015/03/05 :  23:59:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comrade_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ D-Luc-D:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:

Pretty much spot on, I'd also say For you sounds, my label (in my signature), Lilium Records and Attack The Music and I'll think of some more when I can be bothered to look for links haha

Thanks! I'll make sure to check these artists and albums!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/03/06 :  03:39:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
I want to visit the rabbit island in Japan.

You should probably make a stop at cat island as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHLLDOyZepY

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page