Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 Site radio station
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Vitalism
Advanced Member

Canada
1,707 posts
Posted - 2015/02/26 :  13:38:57  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Vitalism's homepage
hard hitters LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! With mark5 is such a weak radio show, not to mention I feel like it's the exact same show every time I hear it, despite the fact it says "live".

Please please please can we get rid of this show altogether, I listen for a large part of the day and literally have to change the station when I hear this junk come on. Really makes the radio station a displeasure to listen to, garbage scratching to ruin what little redeeming qualities this show has. I get that you need to practice but, please.

More mixes in the flavour of DJ pluz and asskicker... Mixes with little to no talking and no scratching would be appreciated by all, I think. Too much of that, or djs who can't keep their fingers off the effects buttons just ruin good music for me, really.

Other than that, I enjoy the station, it just feels like I hear the same effing mark5 set daily and it really is piss poor to sit through.

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2015/02/27 :  07:35:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Hard hitters is on DI, happyhardcore.com radio is not broadcast on DI anymore (for the last 3 years) so tune into us http://www.happyhardcore.com/radio/ :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page