Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Kevin Energy & A.B Sin 4 Me Remix
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  03:58:34  Show profile Send a private message
Does anyone know of a remix of this track that was possibly given away for free in WAV format (was around 66MB in size)? I think the file had strouse or trouse remix on it. I had to delete the song from my hard drive because it somehow got corrupted and screwed with my computer and I'm looking to replace it. I honestly can't remember how I got it, it doesn't seem to be on soundcloud so I'm guessing it was free with purchase, possibly a purchase of one of the Rebuild albums. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Alert moderator
Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  06:43:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage
I definitely remember having a file with (A.B's Trouse Remix) in the name, but as I'm currently posting from my bed, I'll have to check in the morning.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  07:07:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

Here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/u27h2id22zmi13e/Kevin_Energy_&_A.B_-_Sin_4_Me_(A.B's_Trouse_Remix).mp3

I've got the WAV if needed, too.

Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  16:40:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage
The one I have says (A.B's Trouse Remix)(Hard Dance Intro). Is that the same as this one?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  18:01:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Corey:
The one I have says (A.B's Trouse Remix)(Hard Dance Intro). Is that the same as this one?

If it's a WAV and at 66MB then it probably is. I don't remember it having anything on there with a hard dance intro

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  18:02:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/u27h2id22zmi13e/Kevin_Energy_&_A.B_-_Sin_4_Me_(A.B's_Trouse_Remix).mp3

I've got the WAV if needed, too.

And thank you Jay!

Just to verify, is the WAV at 66MB? I don't need the WAV but want to know if that was the one that I deleted.

Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  18:40:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage
Just listened to the one Jay up'd and the one I have and they're identical except mine is 150-155 bpm til like 1:20 into the track, and is overall 7 seconds longer. Weird.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  20:01:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Just to verify, is the WAV at 66MB? I don't need the WAV but want to know if that was the one that I deleted.

Yes mate. 65.8MB.

Want the link? Or convinced it fcuked your laptop? I had a WAV do a weird thing to my laptop once. Kept my CPU usage at 100% for ages until I had to do this ultra long-winded hard delete thing.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  22:18:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
quote:

Want the link? Or convinced it fcuked your laptop? I had a WAV do a weird thing to my laptop once. Kept my CPU usage at 100% for ages until I had to do this ultra long-winded hard delete thing.

I have a broken mp3 that does something similar. Sometimes it works just fine and sometimes it makes my computer seize up. I also can't move it off my desktop (I should probably just delete it). Luckily that is the only file I have ever encountered that does that.

Also if it isn't too much trouble I wouldn't mind having the link to the wav.

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2015/03/09 22:19:12
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  23:12:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

Yes mate. 65.8MB.

That's kind of what it did for me. I had problems with the My Music folder on the C-drive of my laptop that everytime I accessed the folder when I got in there the destination bar would slowly fill up with green until it was full but still acted like the folder was loading. It got so bad that at the end I couldn't access the folder and get in there at all. I managed to get some files out there and copied that folder to an external and had to do a total reboot of my computer because I had other problems slowing down the whole system.

So finally tackled the long and tedious process of organizing a 2.5TB external and somehow at the end it was this track alone that was causing it. Not sure if it was the file itself, or possibly something screwed up while it downloaded or I don't know. I noticed every time I entered a folder that had that view in site would cause the same green loading problem, and would raise CPU usage to explorer.exe by 25% each time that never went away unless I shut down my computer or ended and restarted that process. Both copies were deleted and that problem seems to have gone away so far on my external. Finally have a good version of it thanks to you! And I'm good with the 320mp3 version since I don't really need the WAV. But do post it for those who would like the WAV if you're willing.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2015/03/09 23:18:35
Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2015/03/10 :  11:13:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage
same thing happend to me although was unable to delete the file at all, had to move all my files over to an external drive and reset/wipe the laptop !

A.B

United Kingdom
70 posts
Posted - 2015/03/10 :  13:35:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit A.B's homepage
I upped the Trouse Remix file to Soundcloud, and then a few people contacted me saying it had become corrupt and was doing odd things to their computer. Almost like a virus. Not what I wanted to happen lol! So I replaced it with another one that wasn't corrupt, but since then I've ditched my Soundcloud Pro account, so it's gone from there as I needed the space. If anyone wants the WAV as opposed to the MP3 Jay has upped, let me know and I'll bung it on the Stamina server somewhere.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/03/10 :  17:37:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
It survived my music hard drive crashing by being one of the minuscule handful of Hardcore tracks to make it to my phone's SD card

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page